Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Add Color To html Doc
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Add Color To html Doc Post 302906180 by Chubler_XL on Tuesday 17th of June 2014 06:53:06 PM
Old 06-17-2014
How about this as an example. this changes all cells and values >80 are red; > 60 are yellow and >30 are green:

Code:
nawk 'BEGIN {
FS=","
printf "<HTML>\n<body>\n<table border=\"1\" cellpadding=\"4\" style=\"border-collapse: collapse\">\n"
print "<th>Col1</th><th>Col2</th><th>Col3</th><th>Col4</th><th>Col5</th><th>Col6</th>"
print "<th>Col7</th><th>Col8</th><th>Col9</th><th>Col10</th><th>Col11</th>"
}
{
  print "<tr>"
  for( i = 1; i <= NF; i++ ) {
    printf "%s", "<td"
    if ($i+0>80) printf " bgcolor=#FF3333"
    else if ($i+0>60) printf " bgcolor=#FFCC33"
    else if ($i+0>30) printf " bgcolor=#99FF33"
    print ">" $i "</td>"
  }
  print "</tr>"
}
END { printf "</table>\n</body>\n</html>\n" }' a.csv > 1.html

This User Gave Thanks to Chubler_XL For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem when extracting the title of HTML doc

Dear all. I need to extract the title (text between <title> and </title>) of a set of HTML documents. I've found a command that makes the work of extracting the text, but it does not always work. It works with the next example: cat a.txt htmltext<title>This is a HTML... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i007
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add color in CSV cells

hi, i have text file that file contains below information. Name,Roll,Mark,Total Sivasankar,2120,89,410 Raja,2212,87,425 i need to convert text file to CSV file also the heading(Name,Roll,Mark,Total) font should be BOLD and color should be RED. how can i set fonts in csv (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsivasan
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add '--color' with pipes?

Hi guys - I was wondering if there is a way to add 'color' to a grep I do like this below: fgrep -i "XYZ-1124354-P" mylog.log | tr "\001" " " | sed G (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

HTML color code and tabluar issue

input data in a file servic webservice.somthing 200 OK servic1 webservice.somthing 200 OK servic1 webservice.somthing 400 BAD REQEST Below script is making tabular form perfectly. but there are two thing i am not able to achive 1.how can i color the complete row as red when it see '400' in... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cell color based on Status in HTML output

Hi, I need to get the Status Column in Green if it is approved and Red if it is declined in the HTML output attachment#!/bin/bash body_csv="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.csv" body_html="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.html" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maddelav
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to add 'color' in a grep?

Hello friends - I use various grep commands to search for data in a file. However, to add 'color' seems to not work. Is there a way to add color to two items that i search? so that i can easily identify in hundreds of lines of output what i am looking for? zegrep abcdefg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies
Convert::Color::RGB(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Convert::Color::RGB(3pm)

NAME
"Convert::Color::RGB" - a color value represented as red/green/blue SYNOPSIS
Directly: use Convert::Color::RGB; my $red = Convert::Color::RGB->new( 1, 0, 0 ); # Can also parse strings my $pink = Convert::Color::RGB->new( '1,0.7,0.7' ); Via Convert::Color: use Convert::Color; my $cyan = Convert::Color->new( 'rgb:0,1,1' ); DESCRIPTION
Objects in this class represent a color in RGB space, as a set of three floating-point values in the range 0 to 1. For representations using 8- or 16-bit integers, see Convert::Color::RGB8 and Convert::Color::RGB16. CONSTRUCTOR
$color = Convert::Color::RGB->new( $red, $green, $blue ) Returns a new object to represent the set of values given. These values should be floating-point numbers between 0 and 1. Values outside of this range will be clamped. $color = Convert::Color::RGB->new( $string ) Parses $string for values, and construct a new object similar to the above three-argument form. The string should be in the form red,green,blue containing the three floating-point values in decimal notation. METHODS
$r = $color->red $g = $color->green $b = $color->blue Accessors for the three components of the color. ( $red, $green, $blue ) = $color->rgb Returns the individual red, green and blue color components of the color value. $mix = $color->alpha_blend( $other, [ $alpha ] ) Return a new color which is a blended combination of the two passed into it. The optional $alpha parameter defines the mix ratio between the two colors, defaulting to 0.5 if not defined. Values closer to 0 will blend more of $color, closer to 1 will blend more of $other. $measure = $color->dst_rgb( $other ) Return a measure of the distance between the two colors. This is the unweighted Euclidean distance of the three color components. Two identical colors will have a measure of 0, pure black and pure white have a distance of 1, and all others will lie somewhere inbetween. $measure = $color->dst_rgb_cheap( $other ) Return a measure of the distance between the two colors. This is the sum of the squares of the differences of each of the color components. This is part of the value used to calculate "dst_rgb", but since it involves no square root it will be cheaper to calculate, for use in cases where only the relative values matter, such as when picking the "best match" out of a set of colors. It ranges between 0 for identical colours and 3 for the distance between pure black and pure white. EXAMPLES
Generating Gradients The "alpha_blend" method can be used to generate a smooth gradient between two colours. use Convert::Color; my $blue = Convert::Color->new("vga:blue"); my $cyan = Convert::Color->new("vga:cyan"); say $blue->alpha_blend( $cyan, $_/10 )->as_rgb8->hex for 0 .. 10 SEE ALSO
o Convert::Color - color space conversions o Convert::Color::HSV - a color value represented as hue/saturation/value o Convert::Color::HSL - a color value represented as hue/saturation/lightness AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.12.3 2011-06-15 Convert::Color::RGB(3pm)