Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Add Color To html Doc
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Add Color To html Doc Post 302906177 by Yoda on Tuesday 17th of June 2014 06:05:57 PM
Old 06-17-2014
For table cell color use HTML td tag and bgcolor attribute.

For table cell font color use HTML font tag and color attribute.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem when extracting the title of HTML doc

Dear all. I need to extract the title (text between <title> and </title>) of a set of HTML documents. I've found a command that makes the work of extracting the text, but it does not always work. It works with the next example: cat a.txt htmltext<title>This is a HTML... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i007
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add color in CSV cells

hi, i have text file that file contains below information. Name,Roll,Mark,Total Sivasankar,2120,89,410 Raja,2212,87,425 i need to convert text file to CSV file also the heading(Name,Roll,Mark,Total) font should be BOLD and color should be RED. how can i set fonts in csv (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsivasan
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add '--color' with pipes?

Hi guys - I was wondering if there is a way to add 'color' to a grep I do like this below: fgrep -i "XYZ-1124354-P" mylog.log | tr "\001" " " | sed G (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

HTML color code and tabluar issue

input data in a file servic webservice.somthing 200 OK servic1 webservice.somthing 200 OK servic1 webservice.somthing 400 BAD REQEST Below script is making tabular form perfectly. but there are two thing i am not able to achive 1.how can i color the complete row as red when it see '400' in... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cell color based on Status in HTML output

Hi, I need to get the Status Column in Green if it is approved and Red if it is declined in the HTML output attachment#!/bin/bash body_csv="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.csv" body_html="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.html" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maddelav
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to add 'color' in a grep?

Hello friends - I use various grep commands to search for data in a file. However, to add 'color' seems to not work. Is there a way to add color to two items that i search? so that i can easily identify in hundreds of lines of output what i am looking for? zegrep abcdefg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies
xlhtml(1)						      General Commands Manual							 xlhtml(1)

NAME
xlhtml - A program for converting Microsoft Excel Files .xls SYNOPSIS
xlhtml [-a] [-asc] [-csv] [-xml] [-bcNNNNNN] [-bi/path] [-c] [-dp] [-v] [-fw] [-m] [-nc] [-nh] [-tcNNNNNN] [-te] [-xc:N-N] [-xp:N] [-xr:N- N] FILE DESCRIPTION
This manual page explains the xlhtml program. The program xlhtml is used to convert Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet files into either html or tab delimitted ASCII. The program can be interfaced with helper scripts for viewing email attachments. Most use of this program is through the helper scripts and one would probably rarely resort to using the commandline interface. OPTIONS
-a aggressively optimize html by removing </TR> </TD> or VALIGN="bottom". Some older browsers may not display properly in this mode. -asc Ascii out of -dp and extraction data (-xc, -xp, -xr) -csv Output in Comma Separated Values of -dp and extraction data (-xc, -xp, -xr) -xml Output in XML of -dp and extraction data (-xc, -xp, -xr) -bc Override the background color. e.g. -bc808080 for gray -bi Use background image. e.g. -bi/home/httpd/icon/tar.gif -c Centers the tables horizontally -dp Dump page count and max columns and rows per page -v Prints program version -fw suppress formula warnings about accuracy -m No encoding for multibyte -nc tells it not to colorize the output. -nh Suppress header and body tags in html output -tc Override the text color. e.g. -tcFF0000 for red -te Trims empty rows & columns at the edges of a worksheet -xc Columns (separated by a dash) for extraction (zero based) -xp Page for extraction (zero based), one page only -xr Rows (separated by a dash) to be extracted (zero based) An example of the extraction command line is: xlhtml -fw -asc -xp:0 -xr:2-6 -xc:0-1 Test.xls The extraction output is: Formatted output of cells by column left to right, columns separated by a tab, end of row is: 0x0A, end of file: AUTHOR
Steve Grubb, Charles N Wyble xlhtml May 15, 2002 xlhtml(1)