Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Add Color To html Doc
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Add Color To html Doc Post 302906176 by Corona688 on Tuesday 17th of June 2014 06:03:50 PM
Old 06-17-2014
Please show the input you have and the output you want.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem when extracting the title of HTML doc

Dear all. I need to extract the title (text between <title> and </title>) of a set of HTML documents. I've found a command that makes the work of extracting the text, but it does not always work. It works with the next example: cat a.txt htmltext<title>This is a HTML... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i007
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add color in CSV cells

hi, i have text file that file contains below information. Name,Roll,Mark,Total Sivasankar,2120,89,410 Raja,2212,87,425 i need to convert text file to CSV file also the heading(Name,Roll,Mark,Total) font should be BOLD and color should be RED. how can i set fonts in csv (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsivasan
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add '--color' with pipes?

Hi guys - I was wondering if there is a way to add 'color' to a grep I do like this below: fgrep -i "XYZ-1124354-P" mylog.log | tr "\001" " " | sed G (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

HTML color code and tabluar issue

input data in a file servic webservice.somthing 200 OK servic1 webservice.somthing 200 OK servic1 webservice.somthing 400 BAD REQEST Below script is making tabular form perfectly. but there are two thing i am not able to achive 1.how can i color the complete row as red when it see '400' in... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cell color based on Status in HTML output

Hi, I need to get the Status Column in Green if it is approved and Red if it is declined in the HTML output attachment#!/bin/bash body_csv="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.csv" body_html="/authlistener/ProdA/service/queryRS.html" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maddelav
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to add 'color' in a grep?

Hello friends - I use various grep commands to search for data in a file. However, to add 'color' seems to not work. Is there a way to add color to two items that i search? so that i can easily identify in hundreds of lines of output what i am looking for? zegrep abcdefg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
7 Replies
CMAP(5) 							File Formats Manual							   CMAP(5)

NAME
cmap - format of .cmap files (color maps) DESCRIPTION
Color-map files define the mapping between eight-bit color numbers and red, green and blue intensities used for those numbers. They are read by Magic as part of system startup, and also by the :load and :save commands in color-map windows. Color-map file names usually have the form x.y.z.cmapn, where x is a class of technology files, y is a class of displays, z is a class of monitors, and n is a version number (currently 1). The version number will change in the future if the formap of color-map files ever changes. Normally, x and y correspond to the corresponding parts of a display styles file. For example, the color map file mos.7bit.std.cmap1 is used today for most nMOS and CMOS technology files using displays that support at least seven bits of color per pixel and standard-phosphor monitors. It corresponds to the display styles file mos.7bit.dstyle5. Color-map files are stored in ASCII form, with each line containing four decimal integers separated by white space. The first three inte- gers are red, green, and blue intensities, and the fourth field is a color number. For current displays the intensities must be integers between 0 and 255. The color numbers must increase from line to line, and the last line must have a color number of 255. The red, green, and blue intensities on the first line are used for all colors from 0 up to and including the color number on that line. For other lines, the intensities on that line are used for all colors starting one color above the color number on the previous line and continuing up and through the color number on the current line. For example, consider the color map below: 255 0 0 2 0 0 255 3 255 255 255 256 This color map indicates that colors 0, 1, and 2 are to be red, color 3 is to be blue, and all other colors are to be white. SEE ALSO
magic(1), dstyle(5) 4th Berkeley Distribution CMAP(5)