Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Getting the response code and to know whether web site is loaded Post 302906054 by Pradeep_1990 on Wednesday 18th of June 2014 01:04:12 AM
Old 06-18-2014
Getting the response code and to know whether web site is loaded

Hi Guys,

Is there any way that we can know whether a website is fullly loaded with Linux command line ?? is there any command in Linux that can achieve that ??

Also,naturally I would also like to get the response code of the particular website/URL that i am testing for ??

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,
Pradeep

---------- Post updated at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:00 AM ----------

Any help guys ??

---------- Post updated 06-18-14 at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous update was 06-17-14 at 01:03 PM ----------

Any one ?? Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web site setup

Hi, I have a m/c loaded with redhat linux, static IP address and this m/c intern connected to the internet thro leaseline. Now i need to setup a company website has www.abc.xyz.com. What necessary configuration i need to do so that others can view our website. Thanks Bache Gowda (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web site mirroring

I have a unix server running RedHat Linux 9.0. I want to mirror my site on a different server with the same configuration so if the main server goes down, the other server will take over. How is this best accomplished? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wvmlt
1 Replies

3. AIX

intranet web site

hello I would like to create an internal web site, but how do i make it with Aix ? I must to install apache and send my http pages in the declared repertory ? There are some configuration files to modify ?? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need help in creating my first web site?

I have always wanted to create my own site, I've only had one class about the basics in creating web pages but know i would like to get into more and more detailed info about doing so anyone with alot of experience please help me out.:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kprescod4158
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking response of the web page?

Hi, I need to check the response of the web page without downloading any content. I used the below command. _website=http://xxx.xxx.com wget --spider --user=username --password=password $_website > /home/username/temp.txt 2>&1; I getting the below error. The web page require... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Checking response from a web page

wget --spider --user=xxxx --password=xxxx "http://xxx.xxxx.com" > /dev/null 2>&1; I am using the above command in if loop to check the response of the page without downloading the page. I just want to check whether the page is up and running. But when i execute the command i am getting HTTP... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed
2 Replies

7. Web Development

Apache Web Server - Invalid Response

Hi, I have a SCO Unix Openserver V6 server which is hosting a website with Apache V1.3 as the http server. The web site has an initial login screen which re-directs to another page once the user name and password has been verified. When connecting to the website and trying to login, it times... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Martyn
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

Tshark/pcap and web-server response time

Hi everyone! How can I get response time difference between GET and HTTP/1.0 200 OK (i mean time latency of web-server) with using of tshark&shell or something else for each hostname from pcap file? What can you recommend me to do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lepetal
1 Replies
COLORGCCRC(5)							File Formats Manual						     COLORGCCRC(5)

NAME
colorgccrc - configuration file for colorgcc DESCRIPTION
A colorgccrc configuration file is used to configure the highlighting of the compiler output from colorgcc. SYNTAX
Each line consists of a keyword designating a configuration variable. The keyword is followed by `:' and then one or several values (depending on the keyword). Lines beginning with a hash mark `#' are comments. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
g++ | gcc | c++ | cc | g77 | gcj | gnat | gpc Specifies the paths to the compilers. Takes one value; a path to the compiler. nocolor Specifies what terminal types colorization should be disabled on. Takes one or several values, separated by whitespace. srcColor Specifies the highlighting attributes source-code should be given. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. introColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for normal compiler output. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. warningFileNameColor | errorFileNameColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for the filename in a warning or an error, respectively. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. warningNumberColor | errorNumberColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for the line-number in a warning or an error, respectively. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. warningMessageColor | errorMessageColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for the message-text in a warning or an error, respectively. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. COLOR ATTRIBUTES
The following attributes are valid for highlighting. clear, reset bold, underline, underscore, blink, reverse, concealed black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, white on_black, on_red, on_green, on_yellow, on_blue, on_magenta, on_cyan, on_white SEE ALSO
gcc(1), colorgcc(1) HISTORY
Jan 15 2003: Initial version of this manual-page. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <jmoyers@geeks.com> AUTHORS
Jamie Moyers <jmoyers@geeks.com> is the author of colorgcc. This manual page was written by Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>, and modified by David Weinehall <tao@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003 Jamie Moyers This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Jan 15, 2003 COLORGCCRC(5)