Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Getting the response code and to know whether web site is loaded Post 302906054 by Pradeep_1990 on Wednesday 18th of June 2014 01:04:12 AM
Old 06-18-2014
Getting the response code and to know whether web site is loaded

Hi Guys,

Is there any way that we can know whether a website is fullly loaded with Linux command line ?? is there any command in Linux that can achieve that ??

Also,naturally I would also like to get the response code of the particular website/URL that i am testing for ??

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,
Pradeep

---------- Post updated at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:00 AM ----------

Any help guys ??

---------- Post updated 06-18-14 at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous update was 06-17-14 at 01:03 PM ----------

Any one ?? Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web site setup

Hi, I have a m/c loaded with redhat linux, static IP address and this m/c intern connected to the internet thro leaseline. Now i need to setup a company website has www.abc.xyz.com. What necessary configuration i need to do so that others can view our website. Thanks Bache Gowda (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web site mirroring

I have a unix server running RedHat Linux 9.0. I want to mirror my site on a different server with the same configuration so if the main server goes down, the other server will take over. How is this best accomplished? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wvmlt
1 Replies

3. AIX

intranet web site

hello I would like to create an internal web site, but how do i make it with Aix ? I must to install apache and send my http pages in the declared repertory ? There are some configuration files to modify ?? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need help in creating my first web site?

I have always wanted to create my own site, I've only had one class about the basics in creating web pages but know i would like to get into more and more detailed info about doing so anyone with alot of experience please help me out.:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kprescod4158
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking response of the web page?

Hi, I need to check the response of the web page without downloading any content. I used the below command. _website=http://xxx.xxx.com wget --spider --user=username --password=password $_website > /home/username/temp.txt 2>&1; I getting the below error. The web page require... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Checking response from a web page

wget --spider --user=xxxx --password=xxxx "http://xxx.xxxx.com" > /dev/null 2>&1; I am using the above command in if loop to check the response of the page without downloading the page. I just want to check whether the page is up and running. But when i execute the command i am getting HTTP... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed
2 Replies

7. Web Development

Apache Web Server - Invalid Response

Hi, I have a SCO Unix Openserver V6 server which is hosting a website with Apache V1.3 as the http server. The web site has an initial login screen which re-directs to another page once the user name and password has been verified. When connecting to the website and trying to login, it times... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Martyn
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

Tshark/pcap and web-server response time

Hi everyone! How can I get response time difference between GET and HTTP/1.0 200 OK (i mean time latency of web-server) with using of tshark&shell or something else for each hostname from pcap file? What can you recommend me to do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lepetal
1 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)