Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who will win FIFA 2014?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Who will win FIFA 2014? Post 302905420 by rbatte1 on Wednesday 11th of June 2014 11:45:00 AM
Old 06-11-2014
I don't care.

I'm UK born and bred with no interest in this over-hyped kickabout that will consume global media for a few weeks to the detriment of almost everything else (war, famine, oppression etc.) and that's probably with it obliterating all other sporting news too.

I know I'm supposed to claim that we invented it and bang on about 1966 and all that, but I just can't.

Let's at least allow proper tackles like in rugby / American 'football', the Australian AFL or even Kabaddi to make sure that the overpaid pansies are properly injured if they are rolling about on the floor like they've been shot.

Come to think of it, let's have all these other sports and more (and ladies too) in the media.

Robin
This User Gave Thanks to rbatte1 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits - 2012 FIFA Ballon d'Or and 2012 FIFA World Coach of the Year

I have added two new sports events. The FIFA Ballon d'Or is an association football award given annually to the player who is considered to have performed the best in the previous season. It is awarded based on votes by coaches and captains of international teams, as well as journalists from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas to All. Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Everyone https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture653.jpg (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies