Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Create a control file from Table definition Post 302905159 by SriniShoo on Tuesday 10th of June 2014 03:23:14 AM
Old 06-10-2014
provide us the input file and expected output, we can try to provide a solution

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create control file in UNIX

UNIX gurus: Following is what I am trying to do: I need to create a control file for another file that I am creating. The information needed in the control file is the date in YYYYMMDD format and then the number of records in the other file right justified and lpadded with spaces of 20. So... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alfredo123
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

extract table name from a control file

Hi, I need to extract the table name from an oracle control file which comes as the last word in the third line. Ex: LOAD DATA INFILE '/home/user/files/scott.dat' INTO TABLE SCOTT.EMP_SAL FIELDS TERMINATED BY.......... what i want to to is write the table name SCOTT.EMP_SAL to a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mwrg
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extra control characters being added when I create a file using cat command

Hi, I am using Cygwin.I created a new file and type into it using cat > newfile. When I open this using vi editor, it contains loads of extra control characters. Whats happening? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: erora
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

to create an output file as a table

Hi, I have four input files and would like to create an output file as a table. Please check the example below. File 1. 111111 222222 333333 444444 File 2. 555555 666666 777777 888888 File 3. aaaaa bbbbb ccccc ddddd (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcelus
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

create table via stored procedure (passing the table name to it)

hi there, I am trying to create a stored procedure that i can pass the table name to and it will create a table with that name. but for some reason it creates with what i have defined as the variable name . In the case of the example below it creates a table called 'tname' for example ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethink
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create table file from different files with index

Hi, I've several files with two collumns, where first collumn can be used as index. filename1 and filename2 how to create a file I should start with cat all files and extract first collumn to create an index? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sargotrons
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a File for Version Control

Hi , I have to create a file with 3 columns A,B,C. I have to read the column A,B values from a text pad. Where as Column a contains approximately 10 values and column B has 1 value which is constant. Column C is a version control column ,initially the value would be 1. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Inform123
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to create the SQLLDR control file from Oracle table.

I need to create the shell script load the few 100 table using the SQLLDR. Need to generate the control file for each table using oracle table. table has "table names" and "column names" using this need create the control file. example table rows below table_nme column_nme DEPT ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pimmit22043
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a pivot table from CSV file

Gents, Can you please help me to create a pivot table from a csv file. ( I have zip the csv file) Using the file attached, columns 1,28 and 21 i would like to get something like this output JD Val 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Total... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
4 Replies
ZTBRFS(l)								 )								 ZTBRFS(l)

NAME
ZTBRFS - provide error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution to a system of linear equations with a triangular band coeffi- cient matrix SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE ZTBRFS( UPLO, TRANS, DIAG, N, KD, NRHS, AB, LDAB, B, LDB, X, LDX, FERR, BERR, WORK, RWORK, INFO ) CHARACTER DIAG, TRANS, UPLO INTEGER INFO, KD, LDAB, LDB, LDX, N, NRHS DOUBLE PRECISION BERR( * ), FERR( * ), RWORK( * ) COMPLEX*16 AB( LDAB, * ), B( LDB, * ), WORK( * ), X( LDX, * ) PURPOSE
ZTBRFS provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution to a system of linear equations with a triangular band coeffi- cient matrix. The solution matrix X must be computed by ZTBTRS or some other means before entering this routine. ZTBRFS does not do iter- ative refinement because doing so cannot improve the backward error. ARGUMENTS
UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1 = 'U': A is upper triangular; = 'L': A is lower triangular. TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1 Specifies the form of the system of equations: = 'N': A * X = B (No transpose) = 'T': A**T * X = B (Transpose) = 'C': A**H * X = B (Conjugate transpose) DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1 = 'N': A is non-unit triangular; = 'U': A is unit triangular. N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. KD (input) INTEGER The number of superdiagonals or subdiagonals of the triangular band matrix A. KD >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. AB (input) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDAB,N) The upper or lower triangular band matrix A, stored in the first kd+1 rows of the array. The j-th column of A is stored in the j-th column of the array AB as follows: if UPLO = 'U', AB(kd+1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for max(1,j-kd)<=i<=j; if UPLO = 'L', AB(1+i-j,j) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=min(n,j+kd). If DIAG = 'U', the diagonal elements of A are not referenced and are assumed to be 1. LDAB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array AB. LDAB >= KD+1. B (input) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The right hand side matrix B. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X (input) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) The solution matrix X. LDX (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). FERR (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (NRHS) The estimated forward error bound for each solution vector X(j) (the j-th column of the solution matrix X). If XTRUE is the true solution corresponding to X(j), FERR(j) is an estimated upper bound for the magnitude of the largest element in (X(j) - XTRUE) divided by the magnitude of the largest element in X(j). The estimate is as reliable as the estimate for RCOND, and is almost always a slight overestimate of the true error. BERR (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (NRHS) The componentwise relative backward error of each solution vector X(j) (i.e., the smallest relative change in any element of A or B that makes X(j) an exact solution). WORK (workspace) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (2*N) RWORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 ZTBRFS(l)