Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need pattern Extract
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need pattern Extract Post 302904815 by ilugopal on Friday 6th of June 2014 04:04:06 PM
Old 06-06-2014
Ohh my god !!! it works perfectly what i was looking for. Thank you so so so much. Lovely.

---------- Post updated at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous update was at 03:54 PM ----------

Don't mind if am asking one more help.
is it possible to get one more o/p like this

Code:
2014-06-05-18.25.50.122294-240 E12133254A502      LEVEL: Info
PID     : 25100668             TID  : 48159       PROC : db2sysc 0
INSTANCE: udbsjfx1             NODE : 000         DB   : DBNPM01P
APPHDL  : 0-18561              APPID: *LOCAL.udbpa166.140605200020
AUTHID  : UDBPA166
EDUID   : 48159                EDUNAME: db2agent (IBGPM01P) 0
FUNCTION: DB2 UDB, database utilities, sqluxLogDataStats, probe:312
DATA #1 : unsigned integer, 8 bytes

I want to extract like this
Code:
2014-06-05-18.25, udbsjfx1, DBNPM01P, 207743524864

Last edited by Don Cragun; 06-06-2014 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Add CODE tags.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract the Pattern

Hello All, can anyone help me out in extracting the pattern from a file... The Input file is: NFS B.11.11 ONC/NFS; Network-FileSystem,InformationServices,Utilities|123 NParProvider B.11.11.01.04.01.01 nPartition Provider|456 NPartition A.01.02 Enhanced NPartition Commands/789... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aajan
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract if pattern matches

Hi All, I have an input below. I tried to use the awk below but it seems that it ;s not working. Can anybody help ? My concept here is to find the 2nd field of the last occurrence of such pattern " ** XXX ccc ccc cc cc ccc 2007 " . In this case, the 2nd field is " XXX ". With this "XXX" term... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
20 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

pattern extract

Hi I have a pattern like : SYSTEM_NAME-232-S7-200810060949.LOG Here I need to extract system name and the timestamp and also the numeric number after "-S" i.e 7 here . I am not very sure of whether I should use sed / awk for this ?:confused: Thanks, Priya. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyam
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract based on pattern

I have a mail log file and I want to extract some lines belonging to one domain. For example Input File: Dec 12 03:15:28 postfix/smtpd: 3F481EB0295: client=unknown, sasl_method=PLAIN, sasl_username=abcd@xyz.com Dec 12 03:22:08 postfix/smtpd: 60B56EE001D: client=5ad9b9ba.com,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bijayant Kumar
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed: Find start of pattern and extract text to end of line, including the pattern

This is my first post, please be nice. I have tried to google and read different tutorials. The task at hand is: Input file input.txt (example) abc123defhij-E-1234jslo 456ujs-W-abXjklp From this file the task is to grep the -E- and -W- strings that are unique and write a new file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TestTomas
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract pattern before two newlines

Hi All, My file looks like this: 1 2 3 3 4 5 6 7 8 8 7 6 3 4 5 3 6 7 3 4 5 1 2 4 3 4 6 2 4 6 As you can see there are two newlines after the next pattern of numbers begin. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for a pattern,extract value(s) from next line, extract lines having those extracted value(s)

I have hundreds of files to process. In each file I need to look for a pattern then extract value(s) from next line and then search for value(s) selected from point (2) in the same file at a specific position. HEADER ELECTRON TRANSPORT 18-MAR-98 1A7V TITLE CYTOCHROME... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: AshwaniSharma09
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract pattern from text

Hi all, I got a txt here and I need to extract all D 8888 44 and D 8888 43 + next field =",g("en")];f._sn&&(f._sn= "og."+f._sn);for(var n in f)l.push("&"),l.push(g(n)),l.push("="),l.push(g(f));l.push("&emsg=");l.push(g(d.name+":"+d.message));var m=l.join("");Ea(m)&&(m=m.substr(0,2E3));c=m;var... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stinkefisch
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Help with pattern match and Extract

Hi All, I am having a file like below . Basically when SB comes in the text with B. I have to take the word till SB. When there only B I should take take till B. Tried for cut it by demilter but not able to build the logic SB- CD B_RESTO SB_RESTO CRYSTALS BOILERS -->There SB and B so I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract whole word preceding a specific character pattern with first occurence of the pattern

Hello. Here is a file contents : declare -Ax NEW_FORCE_IGNORE_ARRAY=(="§" ="§" ="§" ="§" ="§" .................. ="§"Here is a pattern =I want to extract 'NEW_FORCE_IGNORE_ARRAY' which is the whole word before the first occurrence of pattern '=' Is there a better solution than mine :... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)