Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Building intervals
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Building intervals Post 302904443 by Scrutinizer on Wednesday 4th of June 2014 06:21:23 AM
Old 06-04-2014
Thank you for your concern Isantome. No worries, it is not a policy violation, or anything like that. I was merely pointing out that you specifically asked for it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to perform Date Intervals?

I have a 300 line script which generates key performance indicators for one of our systems. Since I just started learning sh/ksh half a month ago there's still a lot I haven't had experience with yet. Currently, the script generates the report for a specific day. (It takes the date specified by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date Intervals

I posted a question on date intervals about a month back asking about how I could be able to go about a user entering the starting year/month/day and an ending year/month/day and then the script automatically cycling through each day of each month of each year that the user has specified. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailing myself at regular intervals...

hi all, i wrote a script to mail myself using pine (modified) to keep remind of b'days. #!/bin/bash grep "`date +%D |awk -F/ '{print $2+1, $1+0}'`" dataFile >/home/username/mailme if test -s /home/username/mailme then pine -I '^X,y' -subject "Birthday Remainder" username... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: timepassman
4 Replies

4. Programming

performing a task at regular intervals

hi! i m tryin to write a program that will perform a specific tasks after fixed interval of time.say every 1 min. i jus donno how to go abt it.. which functions to use and so on... i wud like to add that i am dont want to use crontab over here. ny lead is appreciated. thanx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mridula
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

How do sa1/sar time intervals work?

Hi, I have set up sar on my RedHat and Fedora Linux systems. I am running sa1 from cron: 0 8-17 * * 1-5 /usr/lib/sa/sa1 1200 3 & The 1200 and 3 parameters tell sa1 to save data every 1200 seconds (== 20 minutes) and to write 3 times. When I run sar to observe my data, I'll see... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mschwage
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash loop script for specfic intervals

Hello, first of all I am happy to sign up here. Next is, I have shell scripts for all the files I want looped infinitely for specific intervals(This is for a wmii config). My question here is how can I run multiple scripts at a 10 second interval for instance? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mesher
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Divide numbers into intervals

divide input values into specified number (-100 or -200) according to the key (a1 or a2 ....) For ex: if we give -100 in the command line it would create 100 number intervals (1-100, 100-200, 200-300) untill it covers the value 300 in a1. Note: It should work the same even with huge numbers... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ruby_sgp
3 Replies

8. Programming

Selecting files in regular intervals from a folder

Hi, I need your expertise in selecting files from a folder. I have files named with convention: filename.i.j where j is an interger from 1 to 16, for each i which is an integer from 1 to 2000. I would like to select the files with i in regular interval of 50 like filename.1.j,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpd25
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bulk load testing in regular intervals

I need to write a script which can send files via sftp communication continously for half an hour or any given duration of time. I have already written a batch file to send multiple file via SFTP. but I need to know how can we set a duration of half an hour through shell script. Can we use sleep... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: talk1234
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gap length between intervals

hi all, I wish to calculate the length between intervals whose are defined by a starting and an end possition. The data looks like this: 1 10 23 30 45 60 70 100... The desired output should be: 13 # (23-10) 15 # (45-30) 10 # (70-60)... I donīt know how to operate with different... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsantome
2 Replies
glutSetCursor(3GLUT)						       GLUT						      glutSetCursor(3GLUT)

NAME
glutSetCursor - changes the cursor image of the current window. SYNTAX
void glutSetCursor(int cursor); ARGUMENTS
cursor Name of cursor image to change to. Possible values follow: GLUT_CURSOR_RIGHT_ARROW Arrow pointing up and to the right. GLUT_CURSOR_LEFT_ARROW Arrow pointing up and to the left. GLUT_CURSOR_INFO Pointing hand. GLUT_CURSOR_DESTROY Skull & cross bones. GLUT_CURSOR_HELP Question mark. GLUT_CURSOR_CYCLE Arrows rotating in a circle. GLUT_CURSOR_SPRAY Spray can. GLUT_CURSOR_WAIT Wrist watch. GLUT_CURSOR_TEXT Insertion point cursor for text. GLUT_CURSOR_CROSSHAIR Simple cross-hair. GLUT_CURSOR_UP_DOWN Bi-directional pointing up & down. GLUT_CURSOR_LEFT_RIGHT Bi-directional pointing left & right. GLUT_CURSOR_TOP_SIDE Arrow pointing to top side. GLUT_CURSOR_BOTTOM_SIDE Arrow pointing to bottom side. GLUT_CURSOR_LEFT_SIDE Arrow pointing to left side. GLUT_CURSOR_RIGHT_SIDE Arrow pointing to right side. GLUT_CURSOR_TOP_LEFT_CORNER Arrow pointing to top-left corner. GLUT_CURSOR_TOP_RIGHT_CORNER Arrow pointing to top-right corner. GLUT_CURSOR_BOTTOM_RIGHT_CORNER Arrow pointing to bottom-left corner. GLUT_CURSOR_BOTTOM_LEFT_CORNER Arrow pointing to bottom-right corner. GLUT_CURSOR_FULL_CROSSHAIR Full-screen cross-hair cursor (if possible, otherwise GLUT_CURSOR_CROSSHAIR). GLUT_CURSOR_NONE Invisible cursor. GLUT_CURSOR_INHERIT Use parent's cursor. DESCRIPTION
glutSetCursor changes the cursor image of the current window. Each call requests the window system change the cursor appropriately. The cursor image when a window is created is GLUT_CURSOR_INHERIT. The exact cursor images used are implementation dependent. The intent is for the image to convey the meaning of the cursor name. For a top-level window, GLUT_CURSOR_INHERIT uses the default window system cursor. X IMPLEMENTATION NOTES
GLUT for X uses SGI's _SGI_CROSSHAIR_CURSOR convention to access a full-screen cross-hair cursor if possible. SEE ALSO
glutCreateWindow, glutCreateSubWindow AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutSetCursor(3GLUT)