Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete the posts
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Delete the posts Post 302904357 by Corona688 on Tuesday 3rd of June 2014 04:10:41 PM
Old 06-03-2014
We are much more willing to remove confidential information than to delete posts wholesale, yes.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete my Posts : urgent

Hi Moderator, Can you please help me delete my posts ? Post is closed now, not able to edit and delete it. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/174783-script-give-plsql-procedure-output.html Regards, Amit (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamnoone
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to delete to the list of files in a directory based on last created & delete them

Hi My directory structure is as below. dir1, dir2, dir3 I have the list of files to be deleted in the below path as below. /staging/retain_for_2years/Cleanup/log $ ls -lrt total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody nobody 256 Mar 01 16:15 01-MAR-2015_SPDBS2 drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadn
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync with --delete but do not delete peer dirs on target

rsync with --delete won't honor the delete if the source is something/*. I want the delete to work, but not to delete directories on the target that are peer to the intended directory. For example, using these source and target file structures: Source on desktop: ~/ Money/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JavaMeister
4 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)