Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete the posts
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Delete the posts Post 302904355 by Perderabo on Tuesday 3rd of June 2014 04:04:30 PM
Old 06-03-2014
Send me a PM with the url of the post in question. I can edit it for you.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete my Posts : urgent

Hi Moderator, Can you please help me delete my posts ? Post is closed now, not able to edit and delete it. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/174783-script-give-plsql-procedure-output.html Regards, Amit (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamnoone
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to delete to the list of files in a directory based on last created & delete them

Hi My directory structure is as below. dir1, dir2, dir3 I have the list of files to be deleted in the below path as below. /staging/retain_for_2years/Cleanup/log $ ls -lrt total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody nobody 256 Mar 01 16:15 01-MAR-2015_SPDBS2 drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadn
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync with --delete but do not delete peer dirs on target

rsync with --delete won't honor the delete if the source is something/*. I want the delete to work, but not to delete directories on the target that are peer to the intended directory. For example, using these source and target file structures: Source on desktop: ~/ Money/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JavaMeister
4 Replies
TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 				      TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)

NAME
transmission-edit -- command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs SYNOPSIS
transmission-edit [-h] [-a url] [-d url] [-r search replace] torrentfile(s) DESCRIPTION
transmission-edit command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs OPTIONS
-h --help Show a short help page and exit. -a --add URL Add an announce URL to the torrent's announce-list if it's not already in the list -d --delete URL Remove an announce URL from the torrent's announce-list -r --replace search replace Substring search-and-replace inside a torrent's announce URLs. This can be used to change an announce URL when the tracker moves or your passcode changes. EXAMPLES
Update a tracker passcode in all your torrents: $ transmission-edit -r old-passcode new-passcode ~/.config/transmission/torrents/*.torrent AUTHORS
Jordan Lee SEE ALSO
transmission-create(1), transmission-daemon(1), transmission-edit(1), transmission-gtk(1), transmission-qt(1), transmission-remote(1), transmission-show(1) http://www.transmissionbt.com/ BSD
June 9, 2010 BSD