Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete the posts
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Delete the posts Post 302904355 by Perderabo on Tuesday 3rd of June 2014 04:04:30 PM
Old 06-03-2014
Send me a PM with the url of the post in question. I can edit it for you.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete my Posts : urgent

Hi Moderator, Can you please help me delete my posts ? Post is closed now, not able to edit and delete it. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/174783-script-give-plsql-procedure-output.html Regards, Amit (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamnoone
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to delete to the list of files in a directory based on last created & delete them

Hi My directory structure is as below. dir1, dir2, dir3 I have the list of files to be deleted in the below path as below. /staging/retain_for_2years/Cleanup/log $ ls -lrt total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody nobody 256 Mar 01 16:15 01-MAR-2015_SPDBS2 drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadn
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync with --delete but do not delete peer dirs on target

rsync with --delete won't honor the delete if the source is something/*. I want the delete to work, but not to delete directories on the target that are peer to the intended directory. For example, using these source and target file structures: Source on desktop: ~/ Money/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JavaMeister
4 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)