Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers MilesWeb.com shared hosting or unlimited hosting plans? Post 302903420 by SriniShoo on Tuesday 27th of May 2014 02:11:42 PM
Old 05-27-2014
What are your website requirements among the 2

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell hosting

Hi, IMA nOOb; I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could shed some light on this subject. For example I want users to login using ssh or ftp and not be ABLE to leave their userdir so they cannot view any directories outside of the /home/user so they can't cd / ls Sorry... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scuzoid
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

virtual hosting

Running Open BSD 3.3, Apache 1.36 and Bind 9. Vhost www.example.com resolves find but can't resolve example.com. Set ServerName and ServerAlias My main server resolves both find www.examplemain.com and examplemain.com (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluehell
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shared hosting, how to install programs and libraries in your home folder

Hi all I hope I am posting in the right section. If not please excuse me and redirect me to the right section. Here is my problem: I am using a shared hosting plan at Godady. I have shell access and of course my own folder. I would like to be able to install programs in my own folder... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PiniFarini
4 Replies
LIBGPHOTO2_PORT(3)					  The gPhoto2 Reference (the man					LIBGPHOTO2_PORT(3)

NAME
libgphoto2_port - cross-platform port access library SYNOPSIS
#include <gphoto2/gphoto2_port.h> DESCRIPTION
The libgphoto2_port library was written to provide libgphoto2(3) with a generic way of accessing ports. In this function, libgphoto2_port is the successor of the libgpio library. Currently, libgphoto2_port supports serial (RS-232) and USB connections, the latter requiring libusb to be installed. The autogenerated API docs will be added here in the future. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
IOLIBS If set, defines the directory where the libgphoto2_port library looks for its I/O drivers (iolibs). You only need to set this on OS/2 systems and broken/test installations. LD_DEBUG Set this to all to receive lots of debug information regarding library loading on ld based systems. USB_DEBUG If set, defines the numeric debug level with which the libusb library will print messages. In order to get some debug output, set it to 1. SEE ALSO
libgphoto2(3), The gPhoto2 Manual, [1]gphoto website, automatically generated API docs, [2]libusb website AUTHOR
The gPhoto2 Team. Hans Ulrich Niedermann <gp@n-dimensional.de>. (man page) REFERENCES
1. gphoto website http://www.gphoto.org/ 2. libusb website http://libusb.sourceforge.net/ 08/16/2006 LIBGPHOTO2_PORT(3)