Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers MilesWeb.com shared hosting or unlimited hosting plans? Post 302903420 by SriniShoo on Tuesday 27th of May 2014 02:11:42 PM
Old 05-27-2014
What are your website requirements among the 2

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell hosting

Hi, IMA nOOb; I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could shed some light on this subject. For example I want users to login using ssh or ftp and not be ABLE to leave their userdir so they cannot view any directories outside of the /home/user so they can't cd / ls Sorry... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scuzoid
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

virtual hosting

Running Open BSD 3.3, Apache 1.36 and Bind 9. Vhost www.example.com resolves find but can't resolve example.com. Set ServerName and ServerAlias My main server resolves both find www.examplemain.com and examplemain.com (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluehell
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shared hosting, how to install programs and libraries in your home folder

Hi all I hope I am posting in the right section. If not please excuse me and redirect me to the right section. Here is my problem: I am using a shared hosting plan at Godady. I have shell access and of course my own folder. I would like to be able to install programs in my own folder... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PiniFarini
4 Replies
RKWARD(1)							  [FIXME: manual]							 RKWARD(1)

NAME
rkward - A KDE frontend to R SYNOPSIS
rkward [workspace_file] [--evaluate Rcode] [--debug-level level] [--debug-flags flags] [--debugger debugger_command] [KDE Generic Options] [Qt Generic Options] DESCRIPTION
RKWard is the a KDE-based GUI and IDE for the R scripting language for statistical computing. For more information, please refer to the RKWard website[1], and the documentation provided inside RKWard. OPTIONS
--evaluate Rcode The given R code is evaluated after RKWard has started, and after any specified workspace is loaded. Mostly useful for automated testing. --debug-level level Verbosity of debug output. 0-5, where 0 is no output, 5 is all output including function trace information. Default it 2. --debug-flags flags Allows to configure, which sections of code to debug. Flags are given as a binary number. Refer to the source files for documentation, as this really is an internal option. --debugger command Run RKWard through the specified debugger command. To add command line options to the debugger command, enclose them in single quotes ('') together with the command. NOTE: To use the --debugger option, it must be specified as the first option on the command line. Only the frontend process will be debugged, using this option. SEE ALSO
R(1) AUTHORS
RKWard was written by Thomas Friedrichsmeier and the RKWard team. See the RKWard website[1]. NOTES
1. the RKWard website http://rkward.sf.net/ [FIXME: source] 2011-05-23 RKWARD(1)