Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris10 Patching to Update 6 Post 302902645 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 21st of May 2014 12:45:17 PM

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

help,win2003 and solaris10 in a pc?

sorry,my english is poor. who can install win2003 and solaris10 in one pc ? my win2000server in hda1 so frist install win2003 in hda5 second install solaris10 in hda2 but after install over,the win2003 can't logon in. alway let me press<ctrl>+<alt>+<del>. why? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: keyi
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Patching

Hi all, I'm new to Solaris. How can i make sure that all my servers are patched to the same level. When i do a uname -a, i see different level. How can i make sure that they are having the same patches. Any expert to guide me through pls? eg. ServerA#uname -a SunOS ServerA 5.10... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahlude
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Solaris10

hi to all, I am newuser can anyone tell me from where i get the sun solaris 10 dumps. plz mail me at (no email addresses - read the RULES of these forums) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: quickgun
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Patching

Hi all Ive got 12 odd sun servers, running solars 8, 9 and soon 10. Have to admit I havent patched for years. Infact the last time I did patch a load of servers, sun provided you will a small script which would review the current patch levels, create a xml file that you would use on sunsolve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris10

Hi All How can we verify if any of the parameters we have change in Solaris10 after reboot. Like is there any command? Please advice Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: imran721
3 Replies

6. Programming

MYSQL - trigger update on record insert or update

Right I have a MYSQL database with table1 with 3 columns, colA, colB and colC. I want to combine the data in the 3 columns into a 4th column names col_comb. Here's the SQL command that works: UPDATE table1 SET `col_comb` = CONCAT( `colA` , ' - ', `colB` , ', ', `colC` ); So now I want this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris10 and pxeLinux

I want to run solaris10 with my pxelinux server i put on pxelinux.cfg/default this LABEL solaris 10 kernel mboot.c32 append -solaris solaris/boot/platform/i86pc/kernel/unix -v -m verbose install dhcp nowin nfs://192.168.0.2/jumpstart/config.tar -B install_media=192.168.0.2:/solaris... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)