Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Social Networks Do You Use Regularly? Post 302902584 by Perderabo on Wednesday 21st of May 2014 08:15:11 AM
Old 05-21-2014
I have never used this stuff. I don't see the attraction at all. I would rather watch paint dry. I would even rather watch dry paint age. Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server goes down regularly- Please help

Hi , I need a clarification on an issue that we have been facing for two weeks now. From past one year we had issue with space on our Linux machine on which our application ( View VC, CVS) hosted on it. Due to swap memeory configuration being 0 and very less space on the server, the server... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
7 Replies
QwtScaleTransformation(3)					 Qwt User's Guide					 QwtScaleTransformation(3)

NAME
QwtScaleTransformation - Operations for linear or logarithmic (base 10) transformations. SYNOPSIS
#include <qwt_scale_map.h> Public Types enum Type { Linear, Log10, Other } Public Member Functions virtual QwtScaleTransformation * copy () const virtual double invXForm (double x, double p1, double p2, double s1, double s2) const QwtScaleTransformation (Type type) Type type () const virtual double xForm (double x, double s1, double s2, double p1, double p2) const virtual ~QwtScaleTransformation () Detailed Description Operations for linear or logarithmic (base 10) transformations. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation QwtScaleTransformation::QwtScaleTransformation (Typetype) Constructor for a linear transformation. QwtScaleTransformation::~QwtScaleTransformation () [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation QwtScaleTransformation * QwtScaleTransformation::copy () const [virtual] Create a clone of the transformation. double QwtScaleTransformation::invXForm (doublep, doublep1, doublep2, doubles1, doubles2) const [virtual] Transform a value from the coordinate system of the paint device into the coordinate system of a scale. Parameters: p Value related to the coordinate system of the paint device p1 First border of the coordinate system of the paint device p2 Second border of the coordinate system of the paint device s1 First border of the coordinate system of the scale s2 Second border of the coordinate system of the scale Returns: linear mapping: s1 + ( s2 - s1 ) / ( p2 - p1 ) * ( p - p1 ); log10 mapping: exp((p - p1) / (p2 - p1) * log(s2 / s1)) * s1; QwtScaleTransformation::Type QwtScaleTransformation::type () const [inline] Returns: Transformation type double QwtScaleTransformation::xForm (doubles, doubles1, doubles2, doublep1, doublep2) const [virtual] Transform a value from the coordinate system of a scale into the coordinate system of the paint device. Parameters: s Value related to the coordinate system of the scale s1 First border of the coordinate system of the scale s2 Second border of the coordinate system of the scale p1 First border of the coordinate system of the paint device p2 Second border of the coordinate system of the paint device Returns: linear mapping: p1 + (p2 - p1) / (s2 - s1) * (s - s1); log10 mapping: p1 + (p2 - p1) / log(s2 / s1) * log(s / s1); Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Qwt User's Guide from the source code. Version 5.2.2 Mon Aug 1 2011 QwtScaleTransformation(3)