Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 10 posts
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems 10 posts Post 302902272 by Scott on Monday 19th of May 2014 05:20:37 PM
Old 05-19-2014
You're welcome Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

old posts

this thread, while intended to help address a possible glitch with the bb software, prompted me to take a look at the easliest posts here at unix.com while doing that i found this thread. the post there by neo is fun to read :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

there is a link to see the new posts. but this give only new posts posted today. if i want to see the yesterdays post or all the posts in the posted order(new posts first and so on).. wat should i do?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

finding my posts

can you please advise how can I find my posts/answers. is there some kind of search that will allow you to "find all posts by this user" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shed
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Posts way

Dears, Kindly I'm using the fourm for the first time and I don't know how to send my questions in a post. your clarification is highly appreciated BR. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: engwzwz
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

View my posts

How can I view a list of my posts.? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
5 Replies
ikiwiki-calendar(1)					      General Commands Manual					       ikiwiki-calendar(1)

NAME
ikiwiki-calendar - create calendar archive pages SYNOPSIS
ikiwiki-calendar [-f] your.setup [pagespec] [startyear [endyear]] DESCRIPTION
ikiwiki-calendar creates pages that use the ikiwiki/directive/calendar directive, allowing the archives to be browsed one month at a time, with calendar-based navigation. You must specify the setup file for your wiki. The pages will be created inside its srcdir, beneath the archivebase directory used by the calendar plugin (default "archives"). To control which pages are included on the calendars, a ikiwiki/PageSpec can be specified. The default is all pages, or the pages specified by the comments_pagespec setting in the config file. A pagespec can also be specified on the command line. To limit it to only posts in a blog, use something like "posts/* and !*/Discussion". It defaults to creating calendar pages for the current year. If you specify a year, it will create pages for that year. Specify a second year to create pages for a span of years. Existing pages will not be overwritten by this command by default. Use the -f switch to force it to overwrite any existing pages. CRONTAB
While this command only needs to be run once a year to update the archive pages for each new year, you are recommended to set up a cron job to run it daily, at midnight. Then it will also update the calendars to highlight the current day. An example crontab: 0 0 * * * ikiwiki-calendar ~/ikiwiki.setup 'posts/* and !*/Discussion' TEMPLATES
This command uses two templates to generate the pages, calendarmonth.tmpl and calendaryear.tmpl. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joey@ikiwiki.info> ikiwiki-calendar(1)