Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Number of rows loaded via sqlldr Post 302902191 by clx on Monday 19th of May 2014 09:18:27 AM
Old 05-19-2014
You have 30 posts now. By now you should be aware that :

- always use code tags to post your data.
- create a new thread for new topic.

About your question, please make sure you don't have any blank line in the file.
This User Gave Thanks to clx For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help getting records loaded from sqlldr log

Does anyone have the code to look in a slqldr log file and get the total amount of records loaded? If so, could you please post. Thanks much. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

return number of rows selected

Hi all, i am doing a perl script to read from a db. I am able to retrieve the rows, but i am unable to return the number of rows selected. i tried $selectedrows = $sth->numrows; i got the error msg: Can't locate object method "numrows" via package "DBI::st" i changed it to $selectedrows =... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ability to store number of rows

Hi, I am creating a korn shell script and i'm trying to find out what the total number of rows are in a specific text file and i need to store that number in a variable withing the script. i know wc -l gives you the number, but it also has some leading spaces and then writes out the file name... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scabral
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Number Grouped Rows in File

I have a file containing 750,000 records and have managed to sort them by related columns and now i'd like to add an ID number to the front of each line of the records that are grouped together. Which probably makes no sense so i have provided some example data and desired result. Given data.txt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RacerX
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get total records loaded from sqlldr log file

Hi, I am loading data in the database table through sqlldr. I have to find total records loaded from sqlldr log file and store it in a variable in my script. How do I get it? Thank you. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrpranab
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to add the number of row and count number of rows

Hi experts a have a very large file and I need to add two columns: the first one numbering the incidence of records and the another with the total count The input file: 21 2341 A 21 2341 A 21 2341 A 21 2341 C 21 2341 C 21 2341 C 21 2341 C 21 4567 A 21 4567 A 21 4567 C ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: juelillo
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk number rows from 1 to 3 in file

I have a file with the following format, i need to change de field9 each 3 rows to renumber field9 with gpo1, gpo2, gpo3. I need to use awk Original file field1 field2 field3 field4 field5 field6 field7 field8 gpo3 field1 field2 field3 field4 field5 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robonet
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete rows with particular number of columns

Hello Guys I have a flat file with few thousands of rows. Now each rows have different number of columns I want to delete the rows which has not equal to 749 columns Can you guys please let me know how to do the same Your help is much appreciated. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

extracting number of rows

if > wc -l data.txt > 100 (meaning there are 100 rows) i want to assgn 100 as n so that if i do >echo n it would give me 100 Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLLDR :Data not loaded completely

Hi , I am using below control file LOAD DATA APPEND INTO TABLE LSHADMIN.EG TRAILING NULLCOLS ( STUDY CHAR ) and the text file to load data is CACZ885M2301 When I run below command: sqlldr userid=apps/apps control=/home/appsuser/dataload/ctl_file.ctl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
3 Replies
DB2_ROLLBACK(3) 							 1							   DB2_ROLLBACK(3)

db2_rollback - Rolls back a transaction

SYNOPSIS
bool db2_rollback (resource $connection) DESCRIPTION
Rolls back an in-progress transaction on the specified connection resource and begins a new transaction. PHP applications normally default to AUTOCOMMIT mode, so db2_rollback(3) normally has no effect unless AUTOCOMMIT has been turned off for the connection resource. PARAMETERS
o $connection - A valid database connection resource variable as returned from db2_connect(3) or db2_pconnect(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Rolling back a DELETE statement In the following example, we count the number of rows in a table, turn off AUTOCOMMIT mode on a database connection, delete all of the rows in the table and return the count of 0 to prove that the rows have been removed. We then issue db2_rollback(3) and return the updated count of rows in the table to show that the number is the same as before we issued the DELETE statement. The return to the original state of the table demonstrates that the roll back of the transaction succeeded. <?php $conn = db2_connect($database, $user, $password); if ($conn) { $stmt = db2_exec($conn, "SELECT count(*) FROM animals"); $res = db2_fetch_array( $stmt ); echo $res[0] . " "; // Turn AUTOCOMMIT off db2_autocommit($conn, DB2_AUTOCOMMIT_OFF); // Delete all rows from ANIMALS db2_exec($conn, "DELETE FROM animals"); $stmt = db2_exec($conn, "SELECT count(*) FROM animals"); $res = db2_fetch_array( $stmt ); echo $res[0] . " "; // Roll back the DELETE statement db2_rollback( $conn ); $stmt = db2_exec( $conn, "SELECT count(*) FROM animals" ); $res = db2_fetch_array( $stmt ); echo $res[0] . " "; db2_close($conn); } ?> The above example will output: 7 0 7 SEE ALSO
db2_autocommit(3), db2_commit(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_ROLLBACK(3)