Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Number of rows loaded via sqlldr Post 302902173 by Pratiksha Mehra on Monday 19th of May 2014 06:51:10 AM
Old 05-19-2014
Number of rows loaded via sqlldr

Hi all,
I'm loading data in database through sqlldr.
I want to know the total record count
And the number of records inserted in table..
what is the logic to achieve that.

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help getting records loaded from sqlldr log

Does anyone have the code to look in a slqldr log file and get the total amount of records loaded? If so, could you please post. Thanks much. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

return number of rows selected

Hi all, i am doing a perl script to read from a db. I am able to retrieve the rows, but i am unable to return the number of rows selected. i tried $selectedrows = $sth->numrows; i got the error msg: Can't locate object method "numrows" via package "DBI::st" i changed it to $selectedrows =... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ability to store number of rows

Hi, I am creating a korn shell script and i'm trying to find out what the total number of rows are in a specific text file and i need to store that number in a variable withing the script. i know wc -l gives you the number, but it also has some leading spaces and then writes out the file name... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scabral
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Number Grouped Rows in File

I have a file containing 750,000 records and have managed to sort them by related columns and now i'd like to add an ID number to the front of each line of the records that are grouped together. Which probably makes no sense so i have provided some example data and desired result. Given data.txt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RacerX
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get total records loaded from sqlldr log file

Hi, I am loading data in the database table through sqlldr. I have to find total records loaded from sqlldr log file and store it in a variable in my script. How do I get it? Thank you. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrpranab
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to add the number of row and count number of rows

Hi experts a have a very large file and I need to add two columns: the first one numbering the incidence of records and the another with the total count The input file: 21 2341 A 21 2341 A 21 2341 A 21 2341 C 21 2341 C 21 2341 C 21 2341 C 21 4567 A 21 4567 A 21 4567 C ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: juelillo
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk number rows from 1 to 3 in file

I have a file with the following format, i need to change de field9 each 3 rows to renumber field9 with gpo1, gpo2, gpo3. I need to use awk Original file field1 field2 field3 field4 field5 field6 field7 field8 gpo3 field1 field2 field3 field4 field5 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robonet
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete rows with particular number of columns

Hello Guys I have a flat file with few thousands of rows. Now each rows have different number of columns I want to delete the rows which has not equal to 749 columns Can you guys please let me know how to do the same Your help is much appreciated. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

extracting number of rows

if > wc -l data.txt > 100 (meaning there are 100 rows) i want to assgn 100 as n so that if i do >echo n it would give me 100 Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLLDR :Data not loaded completely

Hi , I am using below control file LOAD DATA APPEND INTO TABLE LSHADMIN.EG TRAILING NULLCOLS ( STUDY CHAR ) and the text file to load data is CACZ885M2301 When I run below command: sqlldr userid=apps/apps control=/home/appsuser/dataload/ctl_file.ctl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
3 Replies
CAP_MKDB(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					       CAP_MKDB(1)

NAME
cap_mkdb -- create capability database SYNOPSIS
cap_mkdb [-v] [-f outfile] file1 [file2 ...] DESCRIPTION
Cap_mkdb builds a hashed database out of the getcap(3) logical database constructed by the concatenation of the specified files . The database is named by the basename of the first file argument and the string ``.db''. The getcap(3) routines can access the database in this form much more quickly than they can the original text file(s). The ``tc'' capabilities of the records are expanded before the record is stored into the database. The options as as follows: -f outfile Specify a different database basename. -v Print out the number of capability records in the database. FORMAT
Each record is stored in the database using two different types of keys. The first type is a key which consists of the first capability of the record (not including the trailing colon (``:'')) with a data field consisting of a special byte followed by the rest of the record. The special byte is either a 0 or 1, where a 0 means that the record is okay, and a 1 means that there was a ``tc'' capability in the record that couldn't be expanded. The second type is a key which consists of one of the names from the first capability of the record with a data field consisting a special byte followed by the the first capability of the record. The special byte is a 2. In normal operation names are looked up in the database, resulting in a key/data pair of the second type. The data field of this key/data pair is used to look up a key/data pair of the first type which has the real data associated with the name. RETURN VALUE
The cap_mkdb utility exits 0 on success and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
dbopen(3), getcap(3), termcap(5) BSD
June 2, 2019 BSD