Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem parsing
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem parsing Post 302902008 by xbin on Saturday 17th of May 2014 08:01:57 AM
Old 05-17-2014
With OS X's BSD Sed try this:
Code:
sed 's|intermediation/|\
 |g' input.text |sed -n 's|^\([^ ]*/[^ ]*/[^ ]*\)</pathurl>.*|\1|p;'

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing problem with script

I'm trying to parse the variables out of a comma delimited expression, but i'm having trouble with script: num_var=1 while do a=`echo "a=7, b=8, c=9" | awk '{print $num_var}' | cut -d= -f2` b=`echo $a | cut -d, -f1` echo $b num_var=`expr $num_var + 1`... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike@freddiemac
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk parsing problem

I need help with a problem that I have not been able to figure out. I have a file that is about 650K lines. Records are seperated by blank lines, fields seperated by new lines. I was trying to make a report that would add up 2 fields and associate them with a CP. example output would be... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: timj123
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing problem

I need to separate out the contents in the string "xyz","1233","cm_asdfasdf" as xyz,1233,cm_asdfasdf Can anyone help me on this?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sushir03
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing problem

Hi, i need to parse a string which looks like this "xyz","1233","cm_asdfasdf" (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing problem

I need to parse a string which looks like "xyx","sdfsdf","asf_asdf" into var1="xyx" var2="sdfsdf" var3="asf_asdf" (3 Replies)
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing textfile problem with cut

Hi, I have a textfile with several lines like this: text num: USER text (num) num num I need all these stuff. Problem is, how to get these stuff after ":". USER is a username and all chars are possible, even whitespace. So I cant use cut. Any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcW
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing Problem

Hi all, I am having problems parsing the following file: cat mylist one,two,three four five,six My goal is to get each number on a seperate line. one two three four five six I tried this command: sed -e 's/\,/^M/g' mylist (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: rob11g
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing problem

Hello, I have a similar problem so I continue this thread. I have: my_script_to_format_nicely_bdf.sh | grep "RawData" |tr -s ' '|cut -d' ' -f 4|tr -d '%' So it supposed to return the percentage used of RawData FS: 80 (Want to use it in a alert script) However I also have a RawData2 FS so... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: drbiloukos
17 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem parsing args

Heya Tooltip: Parsing (getopts) for -u successfully sets mode=umnt, but case umnt is not executed, instead it either executes/show help or regular mount screen. I had copy pasted the structure of a getopts 'structure' from Man Page for getopts (posix Section 1) - The UNIX and Linux Forums... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk parsing problem

Hello fellow unix geeks, I am having a small dilemna trying to parse a log file I have. Below is a sample of what it will look like: MY_TOKEN1(group) TOKEN(other)|SSID1 MY_TOKEN2(group, group2)|SSID2 What I need to do is only keep the MY_TOKEN pieces and where there are multiple... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dagamier
7 Replies
EMPTY-PAGE(1)							 ExactImage Manual						     EMPTY-PAGE(1)

NAME
empty-page - empty page detector of the ExactImage toolkit SYNOPSIS
empty-page [option...] {-i | --input} input-file empty-page {-h | --help} DESCRIPTION
ExactImage is a fast C++ image processing library. Unlike many other library frameworks it allows operation in several color spaces and bit depths natively, resulting in low memory and computational requirements. empty-page counts dark pixels of a black and white image and decides with a threshold whether the page is most probably empty, and thus can be removed from the image processing stream. OPTIONS
-i file, --input file Read image from the specified file. -m n, --margin n Set width of border margin to skip. For speed reasons, the margin has to be a multiple of 8. The default is 16. -p x, --percentage x Set fraction of permissible dark pixels. The default is 0.05 (5%). -h, --help Display help text and exit. EXAMPLES
$ empty-page -i test.tif The image has 75461 dark pixels from a total of 1060992 (7.11231%). non-empty EXIT STATUS
The exit status is 0 if the image is mostly white, 1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
exactimage(7) AUTHORS
Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> Wrote this manual page for the Debian system. http://www.exactcode.de/site/open_source/exactimage/ This manual page incorporates texts found on the ExactImage homepage. COPYRIGHT
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. empty-page 09/09/2013 EMPTY-PAGE(1)