Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX NIM Install Boot Code: 888 102 700 C20 Post 302901700 by rbatte1 on Thursday 15th of May 2014 05:33:23 AM
Old 05-15-2014
I would first consider if the hardware & firmware version supports AIX 7. You can get the hardware boot codes from a search on the IBM site using this tool:-

Search

Robin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Linux install from NIM

Has anyone ever done this and is it easy to do with SLES9/10? All I can find so far is this link http://www-941.ibm.com/collaboration/wiki/display/Wikip5/16Jan07+Using+NIM+to+Install+VIO+and+Linux Can you still use all the feature of autoyast etc? TIA. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: backslash
1 Replies

2. AIX

NIM install hangs on LED 0608

Hi guys, I am trying to install a new machine via nim but it is hanging on 0608 => it should be a network issue here the situation hoping you will be able to help: server NIM on a subnet/IP 10.36.12.64 client on 161.43.56.25 the ping test is successful but when I launch the isntall it... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
9 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 5.1 install bos.sysmgt.nim.master failed

I was trying to install bos.sysmgt.nim.master on AIX 5.1 with a mounted NFS source, but it failed: # installp -agXd /nfs/aix51cd1 bos.sysmgt.nim.master installp: APPLYING software for: bos.sysmgt.nim.master 5.1.0.50 restore: 0511-123 The volume on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezlee
0 Replies

4. AIX

RS/6000 error 888

I have a friend who has the following error message on his LED: 888-102300-0C5 I've tried searching, but can't find anything. Any ideas? tks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbxguy
4 Replies

5. AIX

OS install from NIM fails

Hi Guys, The ping is failing SMS menu on the client to the interface for a network boot from NIM. I checked the cables, they are plugged in and lights are blinking. this is the error i am getting when I am pushing the OS on NIM Command: OK stdout: yes stderr: no ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ithinksgreen
2 Replies

6. AIX

NIM client boot problem

Hi all, I have created VIO Server which serves 3 lpars. All of them are on VLAN ID 50. From one lpar I installed and set up NIM master server called testAIX1. I have created client and allocated resources to it: testAIX1:/ > lsnim -l test_lpar test_lpar: class = machines ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
4 Replies

7. AIX

NIM - install up-to-date VIOS ?

Hello, Is it possible to install up-to-date vios in one NIM operation ? For example I have vios v2.1 DVD and current vios version is v2.2.1.3(we update to fixpack v2.2.1.1_FP25 and apply service pack 2.2.1.3-FP25-SP01) I know it's possible if we install AIX using NIM - we just update... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

8. AIX

Install RPM from NIM LPP without smitty

I want to install single RPM from LPP on NIM system without doing it interactively (with single non-interactive command), so I 'got' that command from smitty this way: # smitty nim > Install and Update Software > Install Software Select the LPP_SOURCE containing the install images >... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: n.i.b
5 Replies
filezilla(1)							 FileZilla Manual						      filezilla(1)

NAME
FileZilla - FTP client SYNOPSIS
filezilla filezilla [-l <logontype>] <FTP URL> filezilla -h|-s|-v filezilla -c <site> DESCRIPTION
FileZilla is a powerful client for plain FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). OPTIONS
-c <site>, --site <site> Connect to the given site from the Site Manager. Site has to be given as complete path, with a slash as separation character. Any slash or backslash that is part of a segment has to be escaped with a backslash. Path has to be prefixed with 0 for user defined entries or 1 for default entries. Site path may not contain double quotation marks. Example: filezilla -c 0/foo/bar/sl/ash connects to the user site sl/ash in the site directory foo/bar May not be used together with -s nor with URL parameter. -h, --help Displays a help dialog listing these commandline options. -l <logontype>, --logontype <logontype> Set a special logontype, can only be used in combination with a FTP URL as argument. Logontype has to be either ask or interactive. If -l isn't given, the normal logontype is used. -s, --sitemanager Start with Site Manager opened. May not be used together with -c nor with URL parameter. -v, --version Display version number of FileZilla. ENVIRONMENT
The FZ_DATADIR environment variable can be used to specify the directory containing FileZilla's data files. SUPPORT
Please visit http://filezilla-project.org/ for further information. Report bugs only if you are using the latest version available from the FileZilla website. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Tim Kosse FileZilla is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or later. SEE ALSO
fzdefaults.xml(5) April 2008 filezilla(1)