Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Parsing the test file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Parsing the test file Post 302901371 by BCW_123 on Tuesday 13th of May 2014 02:07:21 PM
Old 05-13-2014
I am sorry when I mean unique count(column 4) its for every refgene(column7).

So Sun2 should have unique count 2,1,and 4.

The way I would like to filter the duplicates is :

If a ref gene has same number of count and it is on negative strand then keep the row with its highest tss(column 5) and likewise*
If a ref gene has same number of count and it is on positive strand then keep the row with its lowest tss.

I hope you got my question.

Thanks for your time
Kirti

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing a configuration Test tile

Team I need help parsing a text file that meet the layout below: high:850:856:214:855:810 med:852:304:310 low:315:240:323:310 I need to read each line and if for example a line start with high in in that same line there is a 850 or any other number then I wan to print it. The same ohld true... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edpdgr
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding & Moving Oldest File by Parsing/Sorting Date Info in File Names

I'm trying to write a script that will look in an /exports folder for the oldest export file and move it to a /staging folder. "Oldest" in this case is actually determined by date information embedded in the file names themselves. Also, the script should only move a file from /exports to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikosey
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing of file for Report Generation (String parsing and splitting)

Hey guys, I have this file generated by me... i want to create some HTML output from it. The problem is that i am really confused about how do I go about reading the file. The file is in the following format: TID1 Name1 ATime=xx AResult=yyy AExpected=yyy BTime=xx BResult=yyy... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: umar.shaikh
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in test file operator on a ufsdump archive file mount nfs

Hi, I would like to ask if someone know how to test a files if exist the file is a nfs mount ufsdump archive file.. i used the test operator -f -a h almost all test operator but i failed file1=ufs_root_image.dump || echo "files doesn't exist && exit 1 the false file1 is working but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hit multiple URL from a text file and store result in other test file

Hi, I have a problem where i have to hit multiple URL that are stored in a text file (input.txt) and save their output in different text file (output.txt) somewhat like : cat input.txt http://192.168.21.20:8080/PPUPS/international?NUmber=917875446856... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mukulverma2408
3 Replies
Tspi_Context_CloseObject(3)			     TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference			       Tspi_Context_CloseObject(3)

NAME
Tspi_Context_CloseObject - destroy resources associated with an object handle. SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_Context_CloseObject(TSS_HCONTEXT hContext, TSS_HOBJECT hObject); DESCRIPTION
TSS_Context_CloseObject destroys the object associated with the object handle. All allocated resources associated within the object are al- so released. PARAMETERS
hContext The handle of the context object. hObject The handle of the object to be destroyed. RETURN CODES
Tspi_Context_CloseObject returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE - Either hContext or hObject are invalid handles. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR - An error occurred internal to the TSS. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_Context_CloseObject conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_Context_CreateObject(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-26 Tspi_Context_CloseObject(3)