Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help need in CGI script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help need in CGI script Post 302900980 by rdrtx1 on Friday 9th of May 2014 06:17:52 PM
Old 05-09-2014
try adding:
Code:
echo ""

after Content-type line

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI passing arrays/hashes to another CGI script

If I have a Perl CGI script (script01), which fills an array(s) with information and outputs a HTML page with a link to another CGI page (script02); is there anyway to pass the array(s) from "script01" to "script02" when the page visitor clicks the link? Hope that makes sense! :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WIntellect
2 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

cgi script

Hello, we have an extranet where every user has a password and a username. Some powerusers must have the possibility to access data of all the users without knowing their password. The powerusers must know the username. We want to use a form for this where a poweruser just gives the username. Then... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vincent
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke shell script in cgi script

Hi, I just tried to call a simple shell script from a cgi script writing in c programming.But,it is not working.i will be grateful if anyone can show me the problems going on as i m new to c and oso shell script.Thanks. -Here is my shell script of call the 'pc shut down' system command in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carolline
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to capture STDOut of script in a CGI script?

Hi Perl Experts, I am invoking a shell script thru a perl script and the perl script is cgi script.I need to capture the STDOUT of the shell script in the html page where I am invoking the script .?The shell script takes couple of mintutes to complete its execution .Mean while my html page does... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittu1979
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

call shell script from perl cgi script problem

hi,, i have perl scipt with line : system('./try.sh $t $d $m'); in shell scipt try.sh i have the line: echo $1 its not printing value of $t that i hav passed..y is it so..i am running it from apache web server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi script to call bash script?

Novice to perl here. I have created a simple web page in perl, with only one submit button. I would like to execute a bash script on the same server when this button is clicked on. Is this possible in perl? I have spent a few days researching this and am unable to find any useful information.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pleonard
0 Replies

7. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

8. Programming

CGI Perl script to execute bash script- unable to create folder

Hi I have a bash script which takes parameters sh /tmp/gdg.sh -b BASE-NAME -n 1 -s /source/data -p /dest/data/archive -m ARC gdg.sh will scan the /source/data and will move the contents to /dest/data/archive after passing through some filters. Its working superb from bash I have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cgi script please help!

ok so for the project i had to log in amazon node to submitted and create a captcha using cgi scripts its for a unix project this is my amazon node address ss. but first i have to create a .ht access to set the master password. can someone please help me??? in public_html, create a file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jr44
1 Replies
Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)

NAME
Test::Inline::Content::Legacy - Test::Inline 2 Content Handler for legacy functions SYNOPSIS
Custom script content generation using Test::Inline 2.000+ with a custom generator functions my $header = "...."; my $function = sub { my $Object = shift; my $Script = shift; return $header . $Script->merged_content; }; my $Inline = Test::Inline->new( ... file_content => $function, ); Migrating this same code to Test::Inline 2.100+ ContentHandler objects my $header = "...."; my $function = sub { my $Object = shift; my $Script = shift; return $header . $Script->merged_content; }; my $ContentHandler = Test::Inline::Content::Legacy->new( $function ); my $Inline = Test::Inline->new( ... ContentHandler => $ContentHandler, ); DESCRIPTION
This class exists to provide a migration path for anyone using the custom script generators in Test::Inline via the "file_content" param. The synopsis above pretty much says all you need to know. METHODS
new $CODE_ref The "new" constructor for "Test::Inline::Content::Legacy" takes a single parameter of a "CODE" reference, as you would have previously provided directly to "file_content". Returns a new "Test::Inline::Content::Legacy" object, or "undef" if not passed a "CODE" reference. coderef The "coderef" accessor returns the "CODE" reference for the object process $Inline $Script The "process" method works with the legacy function by passing the Test::Inline and Test::Inline::Script arguments straight through to the legacy function, and returning it's result as the return value. SUPPORT
See the main SUPPORT section. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org>, <http://ali.as/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004 - 2010 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2010-11-22 Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)