Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Interacitve script for Healthcheckup of nodes Post 302900759 by veronica on Thursday 8th of May 2014 01:42:11 PM
Old 05-08-2014
Interacitve script for Healthcheckup of nodes

Hi
This is my first post to this site.Smilie
I want to develop a script with following steps:
1.Script1,2,3 placed at particular path on local server
2.ask for an IP and will directly pick up the correct script matching to the IP (IP could be defined in same script or a new script could be called).
3.By using ssh and scp and execute on the destination server.
4.send the output of script back to local server where all scripts are lying.

Waiting for response...Smilie
Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i-nodes

first off, i am new to unix so please bear with me. i was reading somewhere that if your i-nodes get critical that it can slow your network down. what are i-nodes and when do they become a critical number? this is what mine states: / (/dev/root ): 777058 blocks 569290 i-nodes... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: djatwork
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nodes

how do you list all the nodes in unix :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamisi
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Managing nodes???

Does anyone know something about this? I have no idea what it means and how to do it. but if anyone can give me and explanation and also point me to a website, i'd really appreciate it (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to map XML nodes

Hi folks, I'm a bit of a novice at this but here goes. I want to read in nodes from an XML file, and map the path to each. eg the file is structured <node><nodename>.</nodename> <node><nodename>topnode</nodename> <node><nodename>subnode1</nodename></node> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mark14
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for showing only selected nodes

Dear all, I am bit confused lately, I have a xmlfile here: file: book.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <bookstore> <book category="COOKING"> <title lang="en">Everyday Italian</title> <author>Giada De Laurentiis</author> <year>2005</year> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: penyu
2 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Rebooting 3 to 1 Cluster nodes.

hello Gurus, My current set up is 3 to 1 Cluster (SUN Cluster 3.2) running oracle database. Task is to reboot the servers. My query is about the procedure to do the same. My understanding is suspend the databases to avoid switchover. Then execute the command scshutdown to down the cluster... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run script on HACMP nodes?

Hello All, Anybody knows how can I run script on the AIX HACMP offline node, without logon a offline node? I would like to run a script on the online node and at same time or after the online node on the offline node. Any IDEA? :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalaso
3 Replies

8. High Performance Computing

request more nodes

I am new to cluster commands. But I have tried utilizing: -pe, but I do not know my parallel computing environment. We are running SGE, is there a simpler command to request more nodes? also: qsub -N auto -M name@email.com -m abe auto.sh does not email me at all. Help would be appreciated (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: theawknewbie
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

One service, two nodes, HA

Hi all. I have two nodes taken different places. They are connected together on a network. So, i have a service, it works on one of nodes and when the node is unavailable the service should will be launched on other node. Solution: rhel cluster, keepalive, hearbeat...may be Carp but what if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Flomaster
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tabulate nodes and subnodes of XML file script

Hello to all, I'd like to tabulate the content of the XML file below, I've been trying with AWK putting the Top node (<KIND>) as RS and so far I'm able to print the first and second field of each record, but I don't know how to continue with the following nodes that have more inner nodes. The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
4 Replies
Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::SharedHosting(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::SharedHosting(3pm)

NAME
Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::SharedHosting - Deploying Catalyst on Shared Hosting Catalyst on shared hosting So, you want to put your Catalyst application out there for the whole world to see, but you don't want to break the bank. There is an answer - if you can get shared hosting with FastCGI and a shell, you can install your Catalyst app in a local directory on your shared host. First, run perl -MCPAN -e shell and go through the standard CPAN configuration process. Then exit without installing anything. Next, download the latest local::lib package and follow its 'bootstrap' instructions to get it installed and the local configuration added to your "~/.bashrc". Now log out, then back in again (or run ". .bashrc" if you prefer). Now you can install the modules you need using CPAN as normal; they will be installed into your local directory, and Perl will pick them up. Finally, change into the root directory of your virtual host, and symlink your application's script directory: cd path/to/mydomain.com ln -s ~/lib/MyApp/script script And add the following lines to your .htaccess file (assuming the server is setup to handle .pl as fcgi - you may need to rename the script to myapp_fastcgi.fcgi and/or use a SetHandler directive): RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/?script/myapp_fastcgi.pl RewriteRule ^(.*)$ script/myapp_fastcgi.pl/$1 [PT,L] Now "http://mydomain.com/" should now Just Work. Congratulations, now you can tell your friends about your new website. AUTHORS
Catalyst Contributors, see Catalyst.pm COPYRIGHT
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-20 Catalyst::Manual::Deployment::SharedHosting(3pm)