Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Parallel sqlldr to load data. Post 302900151 by clx on Monday 5th of May 2014 06:04:11 AM
Old 05-05-2014
How many directories you have? Are those fixed?

You can do something like..

Code:
for mydir in <dirs>
do 
  load_my_data $mydir &
done
wait

Inside load_my_data,

Code:
function load_my_data {
 local dir=$1
 for myfile in $dir
 do
  sqlldr ... ...
 done

}

This User Gave Thanks to clx For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatically Load data from all files in directory

I'm new in Unix shell scripting and i need someone to help me to make Script that run all time watching my directory that files uploaded to it via FTP (/mydir/incoming_files), if any files exists in it then (if many files exists, then sort files and load them ascending) it‘ll checks the size of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: m_fighter
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To load data from variable to oracle table

Hi all, How to load variable value into Oracle table? I have created a file validation shell script. After the validation completes, i need to update a Oracle table with the variable value... Can someone help me how to do it? I have searched, but not able to get answer. i have 4... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amit.Sagpariya
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To load data from variable to oracle table ....???

Hi all, How to load variable value into Oracle table? I have created a file validation shell script. After the validation completes, i need to update a Oracle table with the variable value... Can someone help me how to do it? I have searched, but not able to get answer. i have 4 variables... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit.Sagpariya
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Load data to flat file from table.

Hi all, I need to know how to copy data from a table say ABC to a flat file say XYZ.dat in unix, Please leave ur comments and the fastest way to do so, I need to load the table records into flat file. Regards Ann (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Haque123
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sh and MySQL LOAD DATA

I have a csv file in a folder that is roughly 500,000 rows long. Rather than using PHP, I would like to use SH to run a MYSQL LOAD DATA command to load the data in, as I think it would be much faster and would not cause any memory problems associated with PHP. But the problem is, I am not... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: worchyld
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to load data by calling sqlldr

Hello all, I know this is Unix forum, but i also know that there are some experts here who can help me out with this situation; I am loading a data file into oracle table using Perl script by calling sqlldr script. It does not do anything, and no data is getting loaded. Any help,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture the data in Linux .While doing load test.

Hi All, I am trying to capture the data in linux .While doing load test. is there's any sample script please help me. Linux test4 2.6.18-308.8.1.el5 #1 SMP Fri May 4 16:43:02 EDT 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux Thanks, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam1226
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Load UNIX data into excel sheet

Hi, i have some data in a temporary file in Unix (the data is taken from the result of an SQL query). Now i want to dump that data into an excel sheet. How to do that. Someone please advise. Thanks Regards, Vinit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinit raj
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLLDR :Data not loaded completely

Hi , I am using below control file LOAD DATA APPEND INTO TABLE LSHADMIN.EG TRAILING NULLCOLS ( STUDY CHAR ) and the text file to load data is CACZ885M2301 When I run below command: sqlldr userid=apps/apps control=/home/appsuser/dataload/ctl_file.ctl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)