Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Upgrade Solaris 11.1 to Solaris 11.2 beta? Post 302900073 by jlliagre on Saturday 3rd of May 2014 07:25:20 PM
Old 05-03-2014
Code:
pkg set-publisher -O http://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/beta solaris
pkg update --accept

Last edited by jlliagre; 05-04-2014 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: add missing "-publisher"

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Upgrade Solaris 8 to Solaris 10

Hi Solarizer, My company plan to migrate from solaris 8 to solaris 10, Any body have any kind of tutorial about this ? Regards, tpx (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tpx99
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 upgrade on Sun Fire 3800

Hello there! I have Sun Fire 3800 with very old Solaris 9 and I need to perform upgrade to concurrent Solaris 10 version, preserving current OS configuration. I supose to make it using Live Upgrade, but according to Solaris Live Upgrade Software: Minimum Patch Requirements page, I need to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
5 Replies
pkg::create(n)						       Tcl Built-In Commands						    pkg::create(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
pkg::create - Construct an appropriate 'package ifneeded' command for a given package specification SYNOPSIS
::pkg::create -name packageName -version packageVersion ?-load filespec? ... ?-source filespec? ... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
::pkg::create is a utility procedure that is part of the standard Tcl library. It is used to create an appropriate package ifneeded com- mand for a given package specification. It can be used to construct a pkgIndex.tcl file for use with the package mechanism. OPTIONS
The parameters supported are: -name packageName This parameter specifies the name of the package. It is required. -version packageVersion This parameter specifies the version of the package. It is required. -load filespec This parameter specifies a binary library that must be loaded with the load command. filespec is a list with two elements. The first element is the name of the file to load. The second, optional element is a list of commands supplied by loading that file. If the list of procedures is empty or omitted, ::pkg::create will set up the library for direct loading (see pkg_mkIndex). Any num- ber of -load parameters may be specified. -source filespec This parameter is similar to the -load parameter, except that it specifies a Tcl library that must be loaded with the source com- mand. Any number of -source parameters may be specified. At least one -load or -source parameter must be given. SEE ALSO
package(n) KEYWORDS
auto-load, index, package, version Tcl 8.3 pkg::create(n)