Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) BuDop's mbp:~ budop$ changes to dhcp-v062-202:~ budop$...not quite why? Post 302899534 by Perderabo on Tuesday 29th of April 2014 04:39:31 PM
Old 04-29-2014
Lots of software will fiddle with the window name. I use ksh as my shell. In my .kshrc file I put a function:
Code:
        function retitle {
        echo -e "\\033]0;$*\\007\\c"
        }

Now I can just just type stuff like retitle my new window name

But I rarely do. I don't really care about my window name.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

change user id from 200 to 202

Hi AIX Experts, i need your help in this issue, i want to change user id of xyz user from 200 to 202 note that this xyz user owner for many files and directories so my issue how to change the user id from 200 to 202 and the files still under his ownership this is an urgent work ,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sh_day1
4 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

310-202 question

Hi guys, i need help : The system admin wants to configure user_attr(4)sources in the /etc/nsswitch.conf Which line needs to be configured? a: passwd b: user_attr The answer is A but wait !! I did a man nsswitch.conf and user_attr is a valid database ( at least for soalris 10) ,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0011
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 310-202 Question

Hello All, Below I'm posting a question regarding a possible Solaris 10 310-202 exam question that I think is wrong. I do not agree that the answer is B. The inetadm command does not even have a flag/option of -a. Can anyone provide any assistance? Thanks! You've tried connecting to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: VeeDub78
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Get DHCP relay interfaces IP address using DHCP

Hi All , please view the set up below: ------------------------------------------------------------------- | DHCP Server |-----------| ROUTER & |-----------| Clients | | 192.168.99.1 | - -<eth1>| DHCP-RELAY|<eth2>-- | 192.168.88.X | ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdangoor
2 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Let your iMac/MBP detect a burglar whilst idle...

Hi folks... (Apologies for typos.) I have been working on a very simple MacBook_Pro/iMac centric project. I have called it Spy . If you just want to test for fun you only need ./Spy and this defaults to a 5 second video with Medium sensitivity from the working directory whre Spy is. (Just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
glutVisibilityFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						 glutVisibilityFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutVisibilityFunc - sets the visibility callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutVisibilityFunc(void (*func)(int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new visibility callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutVisibilityFunc sets the visibility callback for the current window. The visibility callback for a window is called when the visibility of a window changes. The state callback parameter is either GLUT_NOT_VISIBLE or GLUT_VISIBLE depending on the current visibility of the window. GLUT_VISIBLE does not distinguish a window being totally versus partially visible. GLUT_NOT_VISIBLE means no part of the window is visible, i.e., until the window's visibility changes, all further rendering to the window is discarded. GLUT considers a window visible if any pixel of the window is visible or any pixel of any descendant window is visible on the screen. Passing NULL to glutVisibilityFunc disables the generation of the visibility callback. If the visibility callback for a window is disabled and later re-enabled, the visibility status of the window is undefined; any change in window visibility will be reported, that is if you disable a visibility callback and re-enable the callback, you are guaranteed the next visibility change will be reported. SEE ALSO
glutCreateWindow, glutPopWindow AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutVisibilityFunc(3GLUT)