Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO Openserver 6 and Samba
Operating Systems SCO SCO Openserver 6 and Samba Post 302899464 by Jim546 on Tuesday 29th of April 2014 10:08:55 AM
Old 04-29-2014
jgt,

Thank you for your response. Yes I know ethernet ports (JetDirects, etc...) are an option, but that would require running quite a few difficult cable runs in an old building, not to mention buying the JetDirects. I know this problem is fixed in newer versions of Samba. I don't have the technical expertise (or compiler for that matter) to compile it myself so I am hoping someone either has a compiled copy or might be willing to compile it for me. Thank you again! Jim

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

4. SCO

updating SCO OpenServer 5.0.5

I need to know wath patches I must install for my OS, and from where I must download it. Since it was installed (August 2001), never was updated. The server only runs as printing, data and applications server. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: diegoe
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Upgrade SCO openserver

Hi guys i have a unix server SCO 5.0.4 and i'm trying to install and intel pro 100 and for some reason it wont see it , i tried to install a 3 com card and same thing. I know that if i had 5.0.6 it will see any of those cards.my questions is ( if i upgrade to 5.0.6 i have a computone card... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi there guys. I just got this new SCO version and i'm having some problem printing from shell, This is what i'm typing at the # sign : lp -dHP /etc/hosts and it prints no problem but when i use any other user at the $ sign it gives me this error. /dev/fd/7: /usr/lib/lp/sysv/7: not found. ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi guys, I just got this new 6.0 version and i'm trying to setup a remote office to telnet to this server running sco 6.0, in previous version all i have to do is add this file under /etc/rc2.d call S99route and put the gate in that file and that was it, for some reason in 6.0 it does not... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

9. SCO

I need SCO Openserver 4.2!!!!

I need SCO Openserver 4.2. Please, give me distributive of that version SCO:eek: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caine
0 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 Problem

I am currently having a problem with my SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 / 3.2v5.0.5 system. Running smoothly for the past 3 years, at random on March 16, 2010 the system crashes. I reboot it. Everything is normal again. 9 hours later it crashes again. This cycle has repeated itself ever since then. System... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesmith
2 Replies
REGTREE(1)							  [FIXME: manual]							REGTREE(1)

NAME
regtree - Text-mode registry viewer SYNOPSIS
regtree [--help] [--backend=BACKEND] [--fullpath] [--no-values] [--credentials=CREDENTIALS] [location] DESCRIPTION
The regtree utility prints out all the contents of a Windows registry file. Subkeys are printed with one level more indentation than their parents. OPTIONS
--help Show list of available options. --backend BACKEND Name of backend to load. Possible values are: creg, regf, dir and rpc. The default is dir. --credentials=CREDENTIALS Credentials to use, if any. Password should be separated from user name by a percent sign. --fullpath Print the full path to each key instead of only its name. --no-values Don't print values, just keys. VERSION
This man page is correct for version 4.0 of the Samba suite. SEE ALSO
gregedit, regshell, regdiff, regpatch, samba AUTHOR
This utility is part of the Samba[1] suite, which is developed by the global Samba Team[2]. This manpage and regtree were written by Jelmer Vernooij. NOTES
1. Samba http://www.samba.org/ 2. Samba Team http://www.samba.org/samba/team/ [FIXME: source] 04/16/2014 REGTREE(1)