Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Post An Interesting Video
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post An Interesting Video Post 302898806 by bakunin on Thursday 24th of April 2014 05:25:45 AM
Old 04-24-2014
You probably know this situation from first hand experience. I, for sure, do:

bakunin
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part I)

See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison and Friends 0ITrQXES8kU (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
16 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
BACKGAMMON(6)							 BSD Games Manual						     BACKGAMMON(6)

NAME
backgammon -- the game of backgammon SYNOPSIS
backgammon [-] [-nrwb] [-pr] [-pw] [-pb] [-t term] [-s file] DESCRIPTION
This program lets you play backgammon against the computer or against a "friend". All commands are only one letter, so you don't need to type a carriage return, except at the end of a move. The program is mostly self-explanatory, so that a question mark (?) will usually get some help. If you answer `y' when the program asks if you want the rules, you will get text explaining the rules of the game, some hints on strategy, instructions on how to use the program, and a tutorial consisting of a practice game against the computer. A description of how to use the program can be obtained by answering `y' when it asks if you want instructions. The possible arguments for backgammon (most are unnecessary but some are very convenient) consist of: -n don't ask for rules or instructions -r player is red (implies n) -w player is white (implies n) -b two players, red and white (implies n) -pr print the board before red's turn -pw print the board before white's turn -pb print the board before both player's turn -t term terminal is type term, uses /usr/share/misc/termcap -s file recover previously saved game from file Any unrecognized arguments are ignored. An argument of a lone `-' gets a description of possible arguments. If term has capabilities for direct cursor movement (see termcap(5)) backgammon ``fixes'' the board after each move, so the board does not need to be reprinted, unless the screen suffers some horrendous malady. Also, any `p' option will be ignored. (The `t' option is not neces- sary unless the terminal type does not match the entry in the /usr/share/misc/termcap data base.) QUICK REFERENCE
When the program prompts by typing only your color, type a space or carriage return to roll, or d to double p to print the board q to quit s to save the game for later When the program prompts with 'Move:', type p to print the board q to quit s to save the game or a move, which is a sequence of s-f move from s to f s/r move one man on s the roll r separated by commas or spaces and ending with a newline. Available abbreviations are s-f1-f2 means s-f1,f1-f2 s/r1r2 means s/r1,s/r2 Use b for bar and h for home, or 0 or 25 as appropriate. FILES
/usr/games/teachgammon rules and tutorial /usr/share/misc/termcap terminal capabilities AUTHORS
Alan Char BUGS
The program's strategy needs much work. BSD
May 31, 1993 BSD