Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tcsh to sh
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Tcsh to sh Post 302898696 by Corona688 on Wednesday 23rd of April 2014 11:00:00 AM
Old 04-23-2014
If I get its meaning:

Code:
[ -e ~/forum/dir/code.sh ] && . ~/forum/dir/code.sh

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tcsh and redirect

Hello, maybe it is a silly question, but can somebody tell me how to do a redirect of errors in the t shell? Unix Newbie :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Micky
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

tcsh

I'm working on OpenOffice Localization; In that I need to work most of in 'tcsh' Since I have almost work till now in 'bash', I want to explore 'tcsh' much more .. An body suggest me a way ? books ? Thanks, :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kartik
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me with this tcsh script.!!!!

I need to write a tcsh script which would compare files in the two folders and then send me a mail saying which of the files are missing.For eg 1) I have this folder1 containing all the files which must land on folder2 on a daily basis. 2) If a file is present in folder1 but not in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarsaravana_s
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help in tcsh

am working in tcsh while writing a script, what is diff between foll two starting line #!/bin/csh #!/bin/csh -f Also can I use the same line for script in tcsh or I have to necessarily use #!/bin/tcsh I guess even #!/bin/sh will also do. Kindly clarify (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahendrakamath
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About tcsh shell

Hello, Why tcsh shell is not recommended ? then which one is better ? Also can you please let me know how to change own shell and config file? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Decimals in TCSH

Hello, I want to run a loop with non-integer values (which I know I can't) so I've created a loop of integers and divided it by 10. However, these values are always rounded down to 1 significant figure. How do I get the script to keep and use the decimal value? My script is as follows #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DFr0st
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

tcsh problem

Hi, I'm having a problem getting my terminal history working, I have the following set in my .cshrc file: set history=40 set savehist=40 set histfile=~/.tcsh_history but NO information is being wrote to tcsh_history??? Info: OS - FC14 -rw------- tcsh_history Shell:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bic121
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

tcsh help

Does anyone no way my .tcsh_history file is filling up with a bunch of crap?? It is filled with lines like: ! ls eccracrascratcd ! ls mecd /hchoo "cratch2/mecd /sch2/mecd /sh2/mecd /scratchcd /scratch2/mecd /scratcraecd /ls mo "ls" > ! ls eccratch2/mecd /sc/ls"d /scratch2/mecd histecho "ls" o... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bic121
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help in tcsh script

Hi All, I wrote a tcsh script, but being a beginner it took me lots of efforts and on top of that I am still struggling with little modifications here and there. kindly have a loop. Line1 : I want it to run maximum of "Max" Which I am providing outside loop. So how the "for" should be... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrjrasaxena
10 Replies
CAS(1)								  aMule utilities							    CAS(1)

NAME
cas - c aMule statistics SYNOPSIS
cas [-o] [-p] [-c <path>] cas [-h] DESCRIPTION
cas is a program for displaying the contents of your aMule online signature file to console (in a human readable form). For this to work, you must enable the "Online Signature" option in aMule's preferences. [ -o, --picture, -P ] Writes the online signature picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to. [ -p, --html, -H ] HTML page with stats and picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to. [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ] Read config from <path> instead of home [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. Without any options, it prints online signature data to stdout. cas was written by Pedro de Oliveira <falso@rdk.homeip.net> FILES
~/.aMule/casrc stat.png tmp.html REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1), wxcas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> cas v0.8 November 2011 CAS(1)