Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Netsat output-Please review
Special Forums IP Networking Netsat output-Please review Post 302898271 by Neo on Monday 21st of April 2014 05:56:26 AM
Old 04-21-2014
You have not stated any problem or any network issues. So, people are not likely to reply to an open ended cut-and-paste output if you cannot define specific and clear networking issues you may be addressing, your network configuration, what you hope to achieve, etc.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can some review my code would be appreicated?

I am getting an error "ftpNotes.sh: syntax error at line 8 : `<<' unmatched" #!/bin/ksh PATH=/usr/sbin/:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/etc:/usr/local/bin:. cd $HOME if ;then if ; then echo 'DSC file already ftp to epm server' else ftp -n epmdev00 <<SCRIPT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sibghat
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I review the source code?

A very n00b question: After compiling and installing software, where does the original source code reside? I'd like to study the source code of some of the ports I've installed. Thanks! :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aaron Van
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please, review script.

Hi guys, I 've been brewing this shellscript, but I can't test it until next tuesday. In the meantime I am too curious wether it will work or not, so I'd like to hear your comments. Background: I want to watch the user quota for mailboxes in various email-domains on a IMAP-server. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: algernonz
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please review this thread wrt o/p

https://www.unix.com/unix-dummies-questions-answers/117633-top-output-specific-process-file-2.html (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
2 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Log Review- SU

Hi, Can some please provide some hints on what to look for in unix/Linux logs such as sulog from a Information security perspective. Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tilus
2 Replies
WIRELESS(7)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						       WIRELESS(7)

NAME
wireless - Wireless Tools and Wireless Extensions SYNOPSIS
iwconfig iwpriv -a DESCRIPTION
The Wireless Extensions is an API allowing you manipulate Wireless LAN networking interfaces. It is composed of a variety of tools and configuration files. It is documented in more detail in the Linux Wireless LAN Howto. The Wireless Tools are used to change the configuration of wireless LAN networking interfaces on the fly, to get their current configura- tion, to get statistics and diagnose them. They are described in their own man page, see below for references. Wireless configuration is specific to each Linux distribution. This man page will contain in the future the configuration procedure for a few common distributions. For the time being, check the file DISTRIBUTIONS.txt included with the Wireless Tools package. DEBIAN 3.0 In Debian 3.0 (and later) you can configure wireless LAN networking devices using the network configuration tool ifupdown(8). File : /etc/network/interfaces Form : wireless-<function> <value> wireless-essid Home wireless-mode Ad-Hoc See also : /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wireless-tools /usr/share/doc/wireless-tools/README.Debian SuSE 8.0 SuSE 8.0 (and later) has integrated wireless configuration in their network scripts. Tool : Yast2 File : /etc/sysconfig/network/wireless /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-* Form : WIRELESS_<function>=<value> WIRELESS_ESSID="Home" WIRELESS_MODE=Ad-Hoc See also : man ifup info scpm ORIGINAL PCMCIA SCRIPTS
If you are using the original configuration scripts from the Pcmcia package, you can use this method. File : /etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts Form : *,*,*,*) ESSID="Home" MODE="Ad-Hoc" ;; See also : /etc/pcmcia/wireless File PCMCIA.txt part of Wireless Tools package AUTHOR
Jean Tourrilhes - jt@hpl.hp.com http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/ SEE ALSO
iwconfig(8), iwlist(8), iwspy(8), iwpriv(8), iwevent(8). wireless-tools 4 March 2004 WIRELESS(7)