Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity The Heartbleed Bug - What versions of the OpenSSL are affected? Post 302898236 by Neo on Sunday 20th of April 2014 11:47:10 PM
Old 04-21-2014
You can easily Google terms like Oracle heartbleed to get an answer to your question.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

openssl help

I ungraded my openssl on sun solaris 8 from openssl 0.9.6c to openssl 0.9.6g the ungrade went fine but when I tried to ssh in to server, I received the following error message "ld.so.1: ./sshd: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/local/ssl/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.6: symbol main: referenced symbol... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

check if a variable is not affected

Hi all, to check that a variable is not empty, I usually do: if ; then... or if ; then... what if I have a serie of variables and want to do the same test on all of them. How to do this in a single if statement? thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Were You Affected by Volcanic Activity in Iceland?

If you were effected by the volcanic activity in Iceland, share you vote and story here. ---------- Post updated at 04:15 ---------- Previous update was at 04:10 ---------- A friend of mine in Tokyo had a contracting job with a film production company. They had to cancel an event because... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with FreeBSD 8.3. BIOS affected

Hello everybody. I have a problem of this kind: After installation of FreeBSD, my Windows XP became unreachable. Boot from CDROM is impossible. The conclusion: BIOS was damaged by GParted or some other program. Question: Are there any Unix means of updating (repairing) BIOS ?:wall: (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: prabux
11 Replies

5. AIX

High CPU Usage , users affected

Dear All, One production Server is affected by high usage. Application is slow now. Please guide me how to solve it? NMON Report shows full cpu usage. Here im posting some server details. bash-3.2# lparstat -i Node Name : ********* Partition Name ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thala
6 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

OpenSSL

I just started playing around with Unix's OpenSSL utility. I can't seem to get the hang of it, and the man page isn't helping much. I wanted to experiment with file encryption, so I created a dummy text file with one line of text and tried to encrypt it using DES. I used the following command: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ultrix
2 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-05-10 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3pm)