Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Job Interview
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Job Interview Post 302897125 by Akshay Hegde on Friday 11th of April 2014 06:07:33 AM
Old 04-11-2014
The best place to discuss these abstract and non-technical career related questions is in our LinkedIn group for forum users, currently boasting over 30,716 members.

We created that LinkedIn group specifically for people to discuss career related questions, speak with headhunters, headhunters to post job listings, ask about business opportunities, and similar career (non-technical) related topics.

In addition, we also have rules and guidelines over at our LinkedIn group that all technical questions be posted here in the forums (because we have better search capabilities, code tags, and a better environment for technical Q&A), so this forum is for technical questions -- Q&A -- and our LinkedIn group is for career and job hunting Q&A.
These 6 Users Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

killing unix job after the job process completes

Hi, Thanks in advance. i need to kill a unix background running job after that job process completes. i can kill a job by giving the following unix command kill -9 processid how to kill the job after the current process run gets completed ? Appreciate your valuable help. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dtazv
1 Replies

2. Solaris

killing a unix job after the job process gets completed

Hi, Thanks in advance. i need to kill a unix background running job after that job process completes. i can kill a job by giving the following unix command kill -9 processid how to kill the job after the current process run gets completed ? Appreciate your valuable help. Thanks... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dtazv
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to insert child job under a box job?

I have this box job and it contains only one job under it which is to load a file. I want to insert a "File Watcher", "Copy File" to it? Have no clue how to do that...any help plzzz... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xejatt
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Interview questions

Hi guys, Interview Questions:- 1) There are 2 ways to create a slice in Solaris 1) we can create using format command but there say other than format 1more within sec. we can create a slice. 2) ? 2) How to create a temperory SWAP Space 3) How to check the Devices from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Start a Job after finding the Old job completed

Hi Experts, I need a script advice to schedule 12 jobs ( SAS Codes execute back ground ). Algorithem: 1. Script checks first job. 2. Finds first job is done; invoke second job. 3. finds second job is done; invoke third job. .. Request you to please assist. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jerald Nathan
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

autosys job configuration for job failure.

We need to configure autosys that when a job fails continously for 3 times, we need to call another job. Is this possible in Autosys, or can anyone advice on the alternative. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangea
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suggestions for the interview

Hi guys, i'm undergoing a traning in solaris administration and i request if any one have an idea on the interview questions on solaris. thank you. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 038karthik
3 Replies
HAMEXAM(1)						      General Commands Manual							HAMEXAM(1)

NAME fccexam - Study guide for USA FCC commercial radio license examinations.
SYNOPSIS
fccexam [option] DESCRIPTION
fccexam presents questions in random order from the selected question pool, and terminates when all questions have been answered correctly. The session may be interrupted with ^C, and resumed later. Some questions refer to diagrams. The diagrams for the selected question pool are displayed in a separate window using eog(1). Licenses are issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), but examinations are administered by COLEM examiners. See http://wire- less.fcc.gov/commoperators/index.htm?job=home for information regarding USA commercial radio licenses. OPTIONS
If no pool is specified, usage, version, and help information is displayed. To initialize the question pool, one of the element numbers may be specified: 1 Element 1, Basic radio law and operating practice. 3 Element 3, General Radiotelephone; Electronic fundamentals and techniques required to adjust, repair, and maintain radio transmit- ters and receivers. 5 Element 5, Radiotelegraph operating procedures and practices. 6 Element 6, Advanced technical, legal, and other matters applicable to the operation of all classes of radiotelegraph stations. 7 Element 7, GMDSS Radio Operating Practices. 7R Element 7R, Restricted GMDSS Radio Operating Practices. 8 Element 8, Ship Radar Techniques. 9 Element 9, GMDSS Radio Maintenance Practices and Procedures. The following abbreviations may be used to select multiple elements: T1 First Class Radiotelegraph: elements 1, 5, 6. T2 Second Class Radiotelegraph: elements 1, 5, 6. T3 Third Class Radiotelegraph: elements 1, 5. GROL General Radiotelephone Operator License: elements 1, 3. GROL+ General Radiotelephone Operator License + Radar: elements 1, 3, 8. MROP Marine Radio Operator Permit: element 1. GMDSS Global Maritime Distress Safety System Radio Operator: elements 1, 7. GMDSS+ GMDSS Radio Maintainer + Radar: elements 1, 7, 8, 9. RGMDSS Restricted GMDSS Radio Operator: elements 1, 7R. q The question pool is selected interactively. This is needed when starting the application from an icon. FILES
A directory ~/.fccexam is created to hold the names of the questions which remain to be answered correctly. SEE ALSO
For more information regarding licensing, ref. http://wireless.fcc.gov/commoperators/index.htm?job=home For information regarding amateur radio licensing (ham radio), see the package hamexam. COPYRIGHT
fccexam is Copyright (c) 2011-2012 John Nogatch <jnogatch@yahoo.com>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. BUGS
The question pools, and number of questions required, are sometimes modified; ref. http://wireless.fcc.gov/commopera- tors/index.htm?job=question_pools Radiotelegraph Operator licenses also require Morse code proficiency elements, which are not provided by fccexam. fccexam does not automatically update the question pools from the FCC Web site. HAMEXAM(1)