Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10 Post 302896938 by insatiable1610 on Thursday 10th of April 2014 04:25:57 AM
Old 04-10-2014
Server connect to coreswitch, all data from server go through checkpoint firewall. When i capture packet from server, example using ping command: icmp request and reply done well but ping command delay 10->30s to show result

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

configure TCP/IP for solaris 8

Hello, I have 4 unix (Solaris 8) stations need to setup on network. what is a easy way and quick to setup TCP/IP so I can bring it online?. Please advise! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phapvn
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Solaris 8 on Intel TCP/IP

I have just installed solaris 8 for Intel on one of my machines at home and I have a cable modem connection with a static IP and I am using a linksys cable/dsl router to assign IP's to my machines. I was wondering if any of you guys know the specific files and examples of the files I have to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reggie316
2 Replies

3. Programming

Tcp Ip Server

i am programming a tcp_ip server which intends to listen permanently to a client . the client can disconnect and connect again and the server accept it(by this point it works).The problem is when the client lose connection without a disconnect command and my code can't get it and keeps waiting for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: massimo_ratti
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tcp-server

I have true64 Unix running and there a scales in the sytem which connect thru a com-server to the network. they have their own IP-address and are communicating over port 8000. when I telnet to the com-servers and the print function of the scale is executed I can see the data coming. I need to know... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albinhess
1 Replies

5. Solaris

[help] very need help for solaris TCP

hi expert, hi all very need help please advice, i have v890 production server (gateway server) which running on telecommunication application (e.g USSD application) on this few month i have a problem with the connection to application server, for 2 - 3 hours the connection always down and cannot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
0 Replies

6. Programming

How to check TCP server status

Please tell me according to C/C++ socket programming; how client can check whether server is running or not during TCP communication. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

7. Solaris

TCP splicing for Solaris 10

Hi, How can I do tcp splicing in Solaris 10 ? Is there any software for this in solaris 10? Like in Linux there is "tcpsp-0.0.5.tar.gz" from following link: TCPSP Software - an open source TCP splicing implmentation Thanks n please help NeeleshG (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem with tcp server

Hello @ all, I hope you can give me some advice :b: I will be following code for a tcp server and doStuff () function, the clients treated. From some point, I have several identical clients (zombies, I think), the same records in the database write. Has anyone an explanation? What can I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yumos
1 Replies

9. Programming

Concurrent TCP client/server

I made a program and now I need to make it concurrent. Can someone pls help me do this ? The code is this: #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <sys/time.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <errno.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Johnny22
4 Replies

10. Solaris

TCP listner on Solaris server

Hi, I am having a solaris server. I want to start a dummy TCP listner on UNIX OS on a specific port can anyone please let me know the process. IP ADDRESS: 123.123.123.123 Port: 8010 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mayank2211
1 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)