Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Ignite-ux and dhcp server Linux Post 302896835 by Linusolaradm1 on Wednesday 9th of April 2014 12:30:26 PM
Old 04-09-2014
Without dhcp it can take the address ip and don't start

---------- Post updated at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous update was at 11:22 AM ----------

I try this Configuring an Ignite Server to Boot Anonymous Itanium-Based Clients
but no work give me the same error pxe18 timeout

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DHCP Server Suggestions

I need to setup a DHCP server in our office for Macs, Windows (98/ME/NT/2000) Linux and Unix servers and workstations. We want it on a Unix server, but I'm unsure what is out there. The Unix world is new to me, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! Corey (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coreyhead
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

without an ignite server ??

system: HP-UX 10.20 with HFS mounted. How can I convert the HFS to VxFS without an ignite server ? Is this possible ? thanks simon2000 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

an ignite server for Solaris 8 ?

I know and used an ignite server for hp-ux, but is there such a beast for Solaris flavour of unix ? thanks simon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simon2000
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

DHCP server question

hi all... i have a question about of the dhcp server.... how i can configurate 3 vlans on the server....? thank you (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanfle
5 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP-UX Ignite server

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I can't find this particual problem. I've had an Ignite server running for years on a small internal network with images we load on daily basis. Tried to load two servers, L2000 and C3600 , both with same problem. # boot lan.192.168.2.2 install ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddeblance
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

Ignite issue on HPUX server

Hi All, I am getting below error while igniting(restoring image) on 2470 server. i tried with different images it is giving same error. please help me out to resolve this issue * Making VxFS filesystem for "/usr/aethos/snss/suppimpapp1", (/dev/vg00/rsuppimpapp1). *... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prabhu H
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

DHCP Server address

Where can you find your DHCP Server address? I checked all of the files that this mentioned with no luck. Quick HOWTO : Ch08 : Configuring the DHCP Server - Linux Home Networking (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
6 Replies

8. IP Networking

DHCP server discover

I need a script to scan the surrounding DHCP servers. I want to know how many dhcp servers are there on my connected etnernet. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris DHCP Server

I need to find out the MAC address of an IP leased from DHCP server . For Eg:-i need to know the MAC of the below mentioned IP at the below mentioned time . IP : 172.16.28.90 Date :Sunday July 2nd 2011 Time : 14.07.2011 OS -Solaris 10 Vital QIP IP management software using to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep.tk
0 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Server in VM - DHCP Server not working

Hello. Doing my first steps in Linux and while trying to configure a DHCP server in Linux i encountered some problems: TOPOLOGY: - Laptop with Windows 8.1 - VM Player 12 with Linux installed (Ubuntu Server 14.04) - ICS-DHCP-SERVER installed and running - Another LAPTOP conected to a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Portuguevos
1 Replies
WAPITI(1)							   User Commands							 WAPITI(1)

NAME
wapiti - a web application vulnerability scanner. SYNOPSIS
wapiti http://server.com/base/url/ [options] DESCRIPTION
Wapiti allows you to audit the security of your web applications. It performs "black-box" scans, i.e. it does not study the source code of the application but will scans the webpages of the deployed webapp, looking for scripts and forms where it can inject data. Once it gets this list, Wapiti acts like a fuzzer, injecting payloads to see if a script is vulnerable. OPTIONS
-s, --start <url> specify an url to start with. -x, --exclude <url> exclude an url from the scan (for example logout scripts) you can also use a wildcard (*): Example : -x "http://server/base/?page=*&module=test" or -x "http://server/base/admin/*" to exclude a directory -p, --proxy <url_proxy> specify a proxy (-p http://proxy:port/) -c, --cookie <cookie_file> use a cookie -t, --timeout <timeout> set the timeout (in seconds) -a, --auth <login%password> set credentials (for HTTP authentication) doesn't work with Python 2.4 -r, --remove <parameter_name> removes a parameter from URLs -m, --module <module> use a predefined set of scan/attack options: GET_ALL: only use GET request (no POST) GET_XSS: only XSS attacks with HTTP GET method POST_XSS: only XSS attacks with HTTP POST method -u, --underline use color to highlight vulnerable parameters in output -v, --verbose <level> set the verbosity level: 0: quiet (default), 1: print each url, 2: print every attack -h, --help print help page EFFICIENCY
Wapiti is developed in Python and use a library called lswww. This web spider library does the most of the work. Unfortunately, the html parsers module within python only works with well formed html pages so lswww fails to extract information from bad-coded webpages. Tidy can clean these webpages on the fly for us so lswww will give pretty good results. In order to make Wapiti far more efficient, you should: apt-get install python-utidylib python-ctypes AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Nicolas Surribas <nicolas.surribas@gmail.com> Manpage created by Thomas Blasing <thomasbl@pool.math.tu-berlin.de> http://wapiti.sourceforge.net/ July 2007 WAPITI(1)