Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Wich tool for check that two system have the same configuration Post 302896812 by vbe on Wednesday 9th of April 2014 10:58:46 AM
Old 04-09-2014
What OS and release?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

KDE network configuration tool

Ok, i know I'm missing something here. On my laptop I run red hat 8 and the KDE network configuration tool is brought up by the command "neat". I've just taken in another computer which i am intending to use for a media box among other things. I installed Caldera OpenLinux 3.1.1 on it and cant seem... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: djtrippin
3 Replies

2. Debian

system load tool

hi. i'm searching for a tool that shows the system load of dual-box. something like "top", but with a column for each cpu and (optionally) memory usage shown in kb. it needs to be a command line tool because the box is a server and so it has no xserver running. i've already searched google,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikester
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX configuration gathering tool

Hello! I would like to introduce a tool for gathering information on the HP- UX operating system. I would like to hear experts opinions about this utility, its prospects and usefulness. Any feedbacks, suggestions, bug reports, feature requests etc are welcome. The tool project web page:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahaidukov
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To check the system configuration on Sun solaris

Hi, Could you pls. let me know what is cammand in unix to check the system configuration on Sun solaris. Thanks in advance. Cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krackjack
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any utility or tool to check logs

HI, In our project daily we need to check for some errors in around 45-50 folders. Please let me know if there is any utility tool using which 1 can check each folder and file for error. Use: Monday we are checking if there were any error in files generated on Monday Tuesday to Wednesday we... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankush_mehra
7 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_verify [modifiers] data_source DESCRIPTION
crm_verify - Check a (complete) confiuration for syntax and common conceptual errors. Checks the well-formedness of an XML configuration, its conformance to the configured DTD/schema and for the presence of common misconfigu- rations. It reports two classes of problems, errors and warnings. Errors must be fixed before the cluster will work properly. However, it is left up to the administrator to decide if the warnings should also be fixed. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output Data sources: -L, --live-check Check the configuration used by the running cluster -x, --xml-file=value Check the configuration in the named file -X, --xml-text=value Check the configuration in the supplied string -p, --xml-pipe Check the configuration piped in via stdin Additional Options: -S, --save-xml=value Save the verified XML to the named file. Most useful with -L EXAMPLES
Check the consistency of the configuration in the running cluster: # crm_verify --live-check Check the consistency of the configuration in a given file and produce verbose output: # crm_verify --xml-file file.xml --verbose AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)