Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Cluster failover issue
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Linux Cluster failover issue Post 302896092 by cjcox on Friday 4th of April 2014 10:42:47 AM
Old 04-04-2014
If you have physical access. one easy way might be to unplug a network cable. Just an idea.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

sun Cluster resource group cant failover

I have rcently setup a 4 node cluster running sun cluster 3.2 and I have installed 4 zones on each node. when installing the zones I had to install the zone on all nodes the on the last node do a zlogin -C <zonename> this worked ok. theni I tried to siwitch the zone to node a thei work... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: lesliek
14 Replies

2. HP-UX

ServiceGuard cluster & volume group failover

I have a 2-node ServiceGuard cluster. One of the cluster packages has a volume group assigned to it. When I fail the package over to the other node, the volume group does not come up automatically on the other node. I have to manually do a "vgchange -a y vgname" on the node before the package... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wotan31
5 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Veritas Cluster Server Management Console IP Failover

I have just completed a first RTFM of "Veritas Cluster Server Management Console Implementation Guide" 5.1, with a view to assessing it to possibly make our working lives easier. Unfortunately, at my organisation, getting a test installation would be worse than pulling teeth, so I can't just go... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Beast Of Bodmin
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Cluster 3.1 failover

Hi, We have two sun SPARC server in Clustered (Sun Cluster 3.1). For some reason, System 1 failed over to System 2. Where can I find the logs which could tell me the reason for this failover? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
5 Replies

5. Gentoo

How to failover the cluster ?

How to failover the cluster ? GNU/Linux By which command, My Linux version 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux What are the prerequisites we need to take while failover ? if any Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidharthmellam
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun cluster 4.0 - zone cluster failover doubt

Hello experts - I am planning to install a Sun cluster 4.0 zone cluster fail-over. few basic doubts. (1) Where should i install the cluster s/w binaries ?. ( global zone or the container zone where i am planning to install the zone fail-over) (2) Or should i perform the installation on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NVA
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Cluster 3.2 Issue

Hello everyone, I have two Solaris 10 servers that are on cluster. The cluster is a Sun Cluster 3.2 I have a script cronned that stop/start a ressource in a resource group everyday. Today I have checked the status of the ressources and I found that my ressource group have a "Error--stop... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adilyos
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Cluster Failover based on scan rate

Dear Experts, If there is a possible Solaris Cluster failover to second node based on scan rate? I need the documentation If solaris cluster can do this. Thank You in Advance Edy (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: edydsuranta
3 Replies

9. AIX

Cluster communication issue

Hi, I am using Power HA7.1.1 SP5 AIx 7.1 My both cluster nodes are independently working. RG informations are not updating each other. Node A shows that node B is down and vice versa. RG1 is running node A, RG2 running on node B. === clRGinfo From Node B === RG01 OFFLINE ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
2 Replies
LIEBERT(8)							    NUT Manual								LIEBERT(8)

NAME
liebert - Driver for Liebert contact-closure UPS equipment NOTE
This man page only documents the hardware-specific features of the liebert driver. For information about the core driver, see nutupsdrv(8). SUPPORTED HARDWARE
This driver supports some Liebert UPS equipment with a contact-closure interface. This includes the UPStation GXT2 with their contact-closure cable. The smart mode ("Multilink") cable is not supported by this driver. EXTRA ARGUMENTS
This driver does not support any extra settings in the ups.conf(5). BUGS
This driver does not yet support shutdowns by raising DTR. Be aware that shutdowns are not possible with the stock contact-closure cable. You may have to build another cable with DTR connected through to the UPS for it to work. There is no way for this driver to detect the hardware or cable. It will start up successfully even if no UPS is present. This is a fundamental limitation of any contact-closure driver. SEE ALSO
The core driver: nutupsdrv(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 LIEBERT(8)