Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Init.d script stdout location Post 302895941 by JerryHone on Thursday 3rd of April 2014 11:34:21 AM
Old 04-03-2014
Server. Does it make a difference?Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Init 6 & Init 0 problem

Hi Expert, I have encountered some problem with my SUN system. Everytime when i issue command #init 6 OR #init 0 it just logout and prompt for login again instead of rebooting the server when run init 6 and system shutdown when run init 0.. I can only reboot the system using reboot ... Was... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sc2005
6 Replies

2. SCO

start script from - execute init 6 (not as root)

I have 2 questions : ---------------------------------- 1 - How can I execute a program when Unix Sco reboot? For example I have two script (two sockets) that I have to start from 2 different users (root and toto). I heard something about "etc/init.d" directory, but I don't know what to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: soshell
4 Replies

3. Linux

How to I change init levels after typing init 1

Dear all, I typed in init 1 on my redhat box as root and according to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runlevel): 1 Single-User Mode Does not configure network interfaces, start daemons, or allow non-root logins So now I can't connect back to it. How do I change the init back to 3?... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: z1dane
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Copy files from one location to another location

Create a script that copies files from one specified directory to another specified directory, in the order they were created in the original directory between specified times. Copy the files at a specified interval. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allways4u21
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem on init 0, execution is the same with init 6

Hi, I am experiencing a weird thing on my SUNFIRE machine with Solaris 9 OS. When I do init 0 to shutdown the machine to go to ok prompt, what it did was shutdown and reboot like an init 6 command do. I did check the corresponding rc scripts that were involved with init 0 and compared with rc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yenthanh
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

init-script failing because of /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions

I encountered a problem on one of our database servers. OS: CentOS 5.5 final Kernel: 2.6.18-238.5.1.el5.028stab085.2 (OpenVZ kernel) We wrote some DB-Start/Stop-scripts ("/db2/admin/scripts_dba/start_services.ksh" and ".../stop_services.ksh") to start the database instances. (Database... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bakunin
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Unable to get $PWD value from script in /etc/init.d

Hi ppl hope to have your advice, i am run out of idea... I have 3 scripts: a.sh, b.sh, and c.sh a.sh resided in /etc/init.d b.sh and c.sh /opt/xSystem I intend to start my system with "service" command which will trigger my a.sh service a.sh start then. a.sh will trigger... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cielle
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

INIT Script Getting Executed Twice?

Hello All, I copied and pasted the "/etc/init.d/skeleton" file to a new one so I could create my own init script for a program. Basically the ONLY edit I made to the skeleton "template" so far was to search and replace "FOO" with "snort". *NOTE: I know there are a bunch of snort init scripts... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Start up init d script

Hi All, I'm trying to build a start up script, wud be gr8 if any one can explain what the below field means and how can i check it for my script. DAEMON_PATH="/home/wes/Development/projects/myapp" DAEMON=myapp DAEMONOPTS="-my opts" NAME=myapp DESC="My daemon description"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karthick N
4 Replies

10. Linux

Troubleshooting init.d script

This is what I did: 1. I wrote a simple init.d script (myscript.sh) 2. I placed it under /etc/init.d (where many other default scripts already are) 3. Set the perms to 755 4. Run: update-rc.d myscript.sh defaults I can run it perfectly by doing: /etc/init.d/myscript.sh start... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
2 Replies
Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Server::CGI - CGI server SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Server::CGI; my $cgi = Mojo::Server::CGI->new; $cgi->unsubscribe('request') $cgi->on(request => sub { my ($cgi, $tx) = @_; # Request my $method = $tx->req->method; my $path = $tx->req->url->path; # Response $tx->res->code(200); $tx->res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $tx->res->body("$method request for $path!"); # Resume transaction $tx->resume; }); $cgi->run; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Server::CGI is a simple and portable implementation of RFC 3875. See Mojolicious::Guides::Cookbook for more. EVENTS
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all events from Mojo::Server. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all attributes from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "nph" my $nph = $cgi->nph; $cgi = $cgi->nph(1); Activate non parsed header mode. METHODS
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all methods from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "run" $cgi->run; Run CGI. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)