Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Set crontab for 4th and 25th of every month? Post 302895740 by ajju on Wednesday 2nd of April 2014 08:38:57 AM
Old 04-02-2014
Thanks!

it means it will work on for 11th and 12th month also right..

if [ "$month" -le "10" ] ; then
pmonth=0`echo $month`
else
pmonth=`echo $month`

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab First Monday of Month only

Is there a way to setup a cronjob that will only run on the first monday of the month? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: molonede
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CRONTAB: Every second Tuesday of the month

Morning everyone. You'll need to excuse me for I'm running a little empty this morning. Need to execute a job every second Tuesday of the month. Am I correct in my understanding that this isn't possible directly from crontab & hence I'll need to script. Does anyone have any similar solutions ?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crontab schedule - first thursday of every month

Instead of the first five fields, one of eight special strings may appear: string meaning ------ ------- @reboot Run once, at startup. @yearly Run once a year, "0 0 1 1 *". @annually (same as @yearly) @monthly Run once a month, "0 0 1 * *". @weekly Run once... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulds
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

crontab entry to run every last day of the month

i've created a script which should run every last day of the month. what would be the exact crontab entry for this? thanks! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tads98
9 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Crontab For First Monday Of Every Month!!

Hi, Could any one please let me know the crontab entry for scheduling a job for every first monday of the month? Thank You in advance, Sue (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyaranoid
2 Replies

6. Solaris

crontab entry to run a script on 1st of every month.

What should be the crontab entry in solaris to run a script on 1st of every month? Is this correct? 00 02 1 * * <script to be executed> (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepaksahni0109
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Set up a cronjob On 4th Sunday of every Month?

How to Set up a cronjob which will run On 4th Sunday of every Month at 8:00 PM :( (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

crontab: setup cronjob to run first wednesday of every month

Hi, How to setup cronjob to run first wednesday of every month. Is there a way? Thanks.. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anjan1
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

cron to get executed on 2nd and 4th saturday of every month

Hi , i need to reboot a server during 2nd and 4th saturday every month. i have come up with the below cron 30 17 8-14 * * if ; then /rebootscript; fi # to reboot every second saturday 30 17 22-28 * * if ; then /rebootscript; fi # to reboot every fourth saturday I am wondering why it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with getting last date of previous month and first date of previous 4th month from current date

I have requirment to get last date of previous month and the first date of previous 4th month: Example: Current date: 20130320 (yyyymmdd) Last date of previous month: 20130228 (yyyymmdd) First date of previous 4th month: 20121101 (yyyymmdd) In my shell --date, -d, -v switches are not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: machomaddy
3 Replies
INTLCALENDAR.SETFIRSTDAYOFWEEK(3)					 1					 INTLCALENDAR.SETFIRSTDAYOFWEEK(3)

IntlCalendar::setFirstDayOfWeek - Set the day on which the week is deemed to start

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public bool IntlCalendar::setFirstDayOfWeek (int $dayOfWeek) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style bool intlcal_set_first_day_of_week (IntlCalendar $cal, int $dayOfWeek) Defines the day of week deemed to start the week. This affects the behavior of fields that depend on the concept of week start and end such as IntlCalendar::FIELD_WEEK_OF_YEAR and IntlCalendar::FIELD_YEAR_WOY. PARAMETERS
o $cal - The IntlCalendar resource. o $dayOfWeek - One of the constants IntlCalendar::DOW_SUNDAY, IntlCalendar::DOW_MONDAY, , IntlCalendar::DOW_SATURDAY. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success. Failure can only happen due to invalid parameters. EXAMPLES
Example #1 IntlCalendar.setFirstDayOfWeek(3) <?php ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Lisbon'); ini_set('intl.default_locale', 'es_ES'); $cal = IntlCalendar::createInstance(); $cal->set(2013, 5 /* June */, 30); // A Sunday var_dump($cal->getFirstDayOfWeek()); // 2 (Monday) echo IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, <<<EOD week of month : 'W' week of year : 'ww EOD ), " "; $cal->setFirstDayOfWeek(IntlCalendar::DOW_SUNDAY); echo IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, <<<EOD week of month : 'W' week of year : 'ww EOD ), " "; The above example will output: int(2) local day of week: 7 week of month : 4 week of year : 26 local day of week: 1 week of month : 5 week of year : 27 PHP Documentation Group INTLCALENDAR.SETFIRSTDAYOFWEEK(3)