Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to edit a closed question? Post 302895703 by Palak Sharma on Wednesday 2nd of April 2014 02:36:27 AM
Old 04-02-2014

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Closed ports

Hello I need to close some ports on a box Solaris 8, which command I need to use. Thanks for your replies (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plus edit and edit header

Dear Masters, i have a problem with unix script, till now i just know about how to create header. i want to change file below -63395.2 72653.5 -63361.3 72696.0 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ipatah
9 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I need to edit/erase a closed post

Hello, Yesterday I created a post asking a few questions and it was banned for being homework. I never thought I was breaking any rule, I'm really sorry, but the truth is I never thought I was not gonna have again the posibility to interact with the post in any way. Now the post includes my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcosruiz
5 Replies
DwtCSTextGetEditable(3Dwt)												DwtCSTextGetEditable(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtCSTextGetEditable  - Obtains the current edit permission state indicating whether the user can edit the text in the compound-string text
       widget.

Syntax
       Boolean DwtCSTextGetEditable(widget)
	    Widget widget;

Arguments
       widget	 Specifies the ID of the compound-string text widget.

Description
       The DwtCSTextGetEditable function returns the current edit-permission-state, which indicates whether the user can edit the text in the com-
       pound-string  text  widget.   If  the  function	returns True, the user can edit the string text in the compound-string text widget.  If it
       returns False, the user cannot edit the text.

Return Values
       Specifies a boolean value that, when True, indicates the user can edit the text in the compound string text widget.  When False,  the  user
       cannot edit the text.

See Also
       DwtCSText(3Dwt),  DwtCSTextCreate(3Dwt), DwtCSTextReplace(3Dwt), DwtCSTextSetString(3Dwt), DwtCSTextSetEditable(3Dwt), DwtCSTextGet-
       MaxLength(3Dwt), DwtCSTextSetMaxLength(3Dwt), DwtCSTextSetSelection(3Dwt), DwtCSTextGetSelection(3Dwt)
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit: C Language Binding
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit Intrinsics: C Language Binding

DwtCSTextGetEditable(3Dwt)