Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to edit a closed question? Post 302895702 by Scott on Wednesday 2nd of April 2014 02:28:02 AM
Old 04-02-2014
It depends which question it is and why it's closed. Please post a link to the thread.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Closed ports

Hello I need to close some ports on a box Solaris 8, which command I need to use. Thanks for your replies (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plus edit and edit header

Dear Masters, i have a problem with unix script, till now i just know about how to create header. i want to change file below -63395.2 72653.5 -63361.3 72696.0 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ipatah
9 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I need to edit/erase a closed post

Hello, Yesterday I created a post asking a few questions and it was banned for being homework. I never thought I was breaking any rule, I'm really sorry, but the truth is I never thought I was not gonna have again the posibility to interact with the post in any way. Now the post includes my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcosruiz
5 Replies
MSSQL_CLOSE(3)															    MSSQL_CLOSE(3)

mssql_close - Close MS SQL Server connection

SYNOPSIS
bool mssql_close ([resource $link_identifier]) DESCRIPTION
Closes the link to a MS SQL Server database that's associated with the specified link identifier. If the link identifier isn't specified, the last opened link is assumed. Note that this isn't usually necessary, as non-persistent open links are automatically closed at the end of the script's execution. PARAMETERS
o $link_identifier - A MS SQL link identifier, returned by mssql_connect(3). This function will not close persistent links generated by mssql_pcon- nect(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mssql_close(3) example <?php // Connect to MSSQL $link = mssql_connect('KALLESPCSQLEXPRESS', 'sa', 'phpfi'); // Do any related operations here // Close the link to MSSQL mssql_close($link); ?> SEE ALSO
mssql_connect(3), mssql_pconnect(3). PHP Documentation Group MSSQL_CLOSE(3)