Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 5.8 Upgrade is causing Date format issue. Post 302895135 by npandith on Friday 28th of March 2014 03:02:49 PM
Old 03-28-2014
So the web portal uses the OS local accounts for login? or the web portal is integrated with Active Directory or other tools. I don't think its a issue with local account. Have you noticed any other users who login to the server but not the web portal and their account getting locked after 3 days of inactivity? Please don't mind my questions, it helps everyone to understand the situation.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

date issue-find prevoius date in a patricular format

Hi , I have written a shell script that takes the current date on the server and stores it in a file. echo get /usr/home/data-`date '+%Y%d'`.xml> /usr/local/sandeep/GetFILE.ini I call this GetFILE.ini file from an sftp program to fetch a file from /usr/home/ as location. The file is in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
3 Replies

2. Solaris

setting date format in solaris

Hi, i just want to know how to format date command in solaris. like in linux if i use `date +%s`, it gives me seconds since 1970, but in solaris (sol86) , it is giving %s as result. Is there any different way in solaris Thanks Sarbjit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Live Upgrade issue with Zones

I 'm running solaris10 u6 with 141414-02. My system is T5220 running 2 Ldoms and 7 zones on primary domain. I 'm tryin to create booth environment on my alternate root disk after breaking the SVM mirroring but it does not go well and stuck at some point , and i have to reboot the system to get rid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Change date format in solaris 10

Hi We have upgraded our sun machine from solaris 9 to solaris 10. Before upgradation the date command output(Solaris 9) Wed Oct 13 09:45:21 IST 2010 But after upgradation the output for date is as below(solaris 10). Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9:46:14 AM IST Looks like I need to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csreenivas
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 Live Upgrade Issue

Hi Guys, having an issue with running Live Upgrade on a t5240 runiing Solaris 10 5/08. The system has the required patches 121430, and Live upgrade was updated from the install media sol-10-u10-ga2-sparc-dvd.iso The following boot environments were created solenv1 and solenv2 with the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revo
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

to replace Date format issue

Hi, I have the below data in a file in one of the path, 101 02100002111406893401207310900A094101xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 5200xxxxxxxxxx D18000_1 CCDXXXXXXX JUL 31201207 1140689340000001 622113010547999999999003 000333333334RE ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramyajiguru1
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris patching issue with Live Upgrade

I have Solaris-10 sparc box with ZFS file-system, which is running two non global zones. I am in process of applying Solaris Recommended patch cluster via Live Upgrade. Though I have enough space in root file-system of both zones, everytime I run installcluster, it fails with complaining less... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun-Fire-V490 Printer Issue After Upgrade of Solaris

Hey Guys I am new here, dont know if any one can assist me with this issue. I have a Sun-Fire-V490 machine that was upgraded to version 9 and patched a few months back. Problem is a few network printers managed by the server is printing an extra page that comes out before and after every print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mprogams
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris Date format help please

I have list of dates in a file. Am reading each line and trying to format date, Can you please help me ? Sample file content: 02/22/16 USA is great country 02/21/16 USA future 02/23/16 who is he I want to read each line from above file and format date as below 2016-02-21 (i.e., using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prince1987
1 Replies
it_portal_create(3ISCSIT)				iSCSI Management Library Functions				 it_portal_create(3ISCSIT)

NAME
it_portal_create, it_portal_delete - create and delete iSCSI portals SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -liscsit [ library... ] #include <libiscsit.h> int it_portal_create(it_config_t *cfg, it_tpg_t *tpg, it_portal_t **portal, char *portal_ip_port); void it_portal_delete(it_config_t *cfg, it_tpg_t *tpg, it_portal_t *portal); PARAMETERS
cfg a pointer to the iSCSI configuration structure tpg a pointer to the it_tpg_t structure representing the target portal group portal a pointer to the it_portal_t structure representing the portal portal_ip_port a string containing an appropriatedly formatted IP address:port. Both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are permitted. IPv6 addresses should be enclosed in square brackets ('[', ']'). DESCRIPTION
The it_portal_create() function adds an it_portal_t structure representing a new portal to the specified target portal group. A portal may belong to one and only one target portal group. The it_portal_delete() function removes the specified portal from the specified target portal group. Configuration changes as a result of these functions are not instantiated until the modified configuration is committed by calling it_con- fig_commit(3ISCSIT). RETURN VALUES
The it_portal_create() function returns 0 on success and an error value on failure. ERRORS
The it_portal_create() function will fail if: EEXIST The portal was already configured for another portal group. EINVAL A parameter is invalid. ENOMEM Resources could not be allocated. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
it_ini_create(3ISCSIT), it_tgt_create(3ISCSIT), it_tpg_create(3ISCSIT), libiscsit(3LIB), it_config_commit(3ISCSIT), libiscsit(3LIB), libn- vpair(3LIB), libstmf(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 1 Oct 2008 it_portal_create(3ISCSIT)