Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX 0653-340 There is not enough memory available now Post 302895101 by vbe on Friday 28th of March 2014 01:13:00 PM
Old 03-28-2014
Q: How much paging space do you have now ( was it changed after adding more RAM?) and its usage?
Code:
 lsps -a

and though I doubt, but never know...
Code:
lssrc -s biod

Last edited by vbe; 03-28-2014 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: biod status

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

0653-421 mksysb errot

When i am taking mksysb that time it is giving error 0653-421 error. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sort: 0653-657 A write error occurred while sorting.

Hi I am trying to sort a file of 88075743B size. I am doing some processing on the file and after the processing is done; I get 2 files temp1 and temp2. I need to combine both these files as one and this final file should be sorted on fields 1 and 2. Space is the delimiter between fields. Record... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: diksha2207
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP 9000 340 help

Hi all, I've salveaged a fully working HP 9000 340 model with hard disk and floppy drive. It boots up and I get to the login screen. I don't have any usernames or passwords. Anyone know any hacks for the version of Unix it runs? Is there anyway I can reset the root password? Via Floppy? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robbo007
0 Replies
vzcalc(8)							    Containers								 vzcalc(8)

NAME
vzcalc - calculate resource usage of a container SYNOPSIS
vzcalc [-v] CTID DESCRIPTION
This utility displays the share of the host system resources a particular container is using. If the container is running, the current usage is displayed. High utilization values (>100%) mean the system is overloaded (or the container has an invalid configuration). Current Shows the amount of the resources consumed by the container at a given time. Promised Shows the resources soft limit values "promised" for a given container. Max Shows the resources hard limit values "promised" for a given container. If the -v option is specified, the following additional information is also displayed: Low Mem The part of memory residing at lower addresses and directly accessed by the kernel (only makes sense for 32-bit architectures). Total RAM Total memory. Mem+Swap Amount of memory available for applications (both RAM and swap space). Alloc Mem Standard memory allocations made for applications in a container. This is a more "virtual" system resource than RAM or RAM and swap. Num. Proc Number of processes. OPTIONS
-v Display additional information. EXIT STATUS
Normally, the exit status is 0. On error, the exit status is 1. LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2000-2009, Parallels, Inc. Licensed under GNU GPL. OpenVZ 10 Dec 2009 vzcalc(8)