Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: World Wide Name (FLEX)
Operating Systems AIX World Wide Name (FLEX) Post 302894782 by Tharsan on Thursday 27th of March 2014 09:27:16 AM
Old 03-27-2014
RedHat World Wide Name (FLEX)

Does anyone know how to find the Worl Wide Name (WWN) on a IBM flex system ?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues getting FLEX up in HP-UX 11

Hi, I am trying to install FLEX in HP-UX 11 and I am having issues in getting it up. After installing the FLEX I got from the HP-UX site for 11.11, it complained as missing libiconv.sl. Then I got the libiconv installed from the DEPOT got from HP-UX site and now its complaining as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tobsinte
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Terminal too wide

Hi Experts, It may be a trivial thing, but I am stuck. Whenver I try to open a file using vi I get error Terminal Too wide. I am using putty to connect to a Sun OS. Please advice. bash-2.05$ vi all_subs_ded_20080203.txt Terminal too wide :q 1 more file to edit:q (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RishiPahuja
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

flex++ parser for HP-UX11

Hi, can anyone tell me were to download flex++ parser for HP-UX11 BR vasanth (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

flex installation problem

hi , when i run ./configure in wine-1.3.10 folder in midway i get error message Your flex version is too old. Please install flex version 2.5.33 or newer. but when i try to install flex using yum install flex it gives me message Package flex-2.5.4a-41.fc6.i386 already installed and latest... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anand121
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Mad World Remix of Moby Video (Are You Lost In The World Like Me)

This is an excellent video comment on modern society and the remix is good too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DU1B_XkyIk 5DU1B_XkyIk Watch the video above and post your comments. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
HBA_OpenAdapter(3HBAAPI)		      Common Fibre Channel HBA Information Library Functions			  HBA_OpenAdapter(3HBAAPI)

NAME
HBA_OpenAdapter, HBA_OpenAdapterByWWN, HBA_CloseAdapter - open and close a specific adapter SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lHBAAPI [ library... ] #include <hbaapi.h> HBA_HANDLE HBA_OpenAdapter(char *adaptername); HBA_STATUS HBA_OpenAdapterByWWN(HBA_HANDLE *handle, HBA_WWN wwn); void HBA_CloseAdapter(HBA_HANDLE handle); PARAMETERS
adaptername the name of the adapter to open, as returned by HBA_GetAdapterName(3HBAAPI) handle HBA_OpenAdapterByWWN() a pointer to an HBA_HANDLE HBA_CloseAdapter() the open handle of the adapter to close, as returned by HBA_OpenAdapter(3HBAAPI) wwn the WWN to match the Node WWN or Port WWN of the HBA to open DESCRIPTION
The HBA_OpenAdapter() function opens the adapter specified by adaptername and returns a handle used for subsequent operations on the HBA. The HBA_OpenAdapterByWWN() function opens a handle to the HBA whose Node or Port WWN matches the wwn argument. The HBA_CloseAdapter() function closes the open handle. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, HBA_OpenAdapter() returns a valid HBA_HANDLE with a numeric value greater than 0. Otherwise, 0 is returned. The HBA_OpenAdapterByWWN() function returns the following values: HBA_STATUS_OK The handle argument contains a valid HBA handle. HBA_STATUS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_WWN The wwn argument is not a valid port WWN on the specified HBA. HBA_STATUS_ERROR_AMBIGUOUS_WWN The WWN is matched to multiple adapters. HBA_STATUS_ERROR An error occurred while opening the adapter. EXAMPLES
Example 1 Open an adapter. The following example opens the specified adapter. handle = HBA_OpenAdapter(adaptername); if (handle == 0) { fprintf(stderr, "Unable to open HBA %d with name " ""%s". ", hbaCount, adaptername); continue; } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-------------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-------------------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard: FC-MI 1.92 (API version 1) | +-----------------------------+-------------------------------------+ | |Standard: FC-HBA Version 4 (API ver- | | |sion 2) | +-----------------------------+-------------------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
HBA_GetAdapterName(3HBAAPI), HBA_OpenAdapter(3HBAAPI), libhbaapi(3LIB), attributes(5) T11 FC-MI Specification SunOS 5.11 1 Sep 2003 HBA_OpenAdapter(3HBAAPI)