Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zpool showing 100% full
Operating Systems Solaris Zpool showing 100% full Post 302894445 by solaris_1977 on Tuesday 25th of March 2014 01:49:44 PM
Old 03-25-2014
I did not tried that.
Can I unmount /zone02_root_pool without harming anything ? I checked with fuser and it is not being used by any process currently.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

/ directory is 100% full

Dear experts My / directory shows 100% full. What should I do??? What is normal size and how can I prevent it. I am using Solaris 8 on an Ultra 60. Thanks for your advises. Reza (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
6 Replies

2. Solaris

when 100% full, it says some available

Just a quick question ....as per my df -k below, I have a file system marked at 100% full, why does it say there is 44,240 kb available ?? Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0 2055463 1753694 240106 88% / /proc 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

3. AIX

/var 100% full

What to do if /var filesystem in Aix is completely full ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkhan
2 Replies

4. Linux

Disk full 100%

one of my servers / was full by 100% i cleard some space, now though i have enough space on / partition still df is showing disk usage as 100% am not able to create any single txt file ? why so ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bryanabhay
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Disk usage showing 100% after deleting files also | Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5

My Redhat Linux system is always showing 100& disk usage. I have removed almost all the files, but no use and I am always getting 100% disk usage.!! Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/hda2 36337384 36066352 0 100% / I can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanoop
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ps command showing full code of running script

Hi, I have a script running while rsync command is fired to push some files. The output of rsync cmd has been redirected to the script which is used to generate log files containing progress info with formatting. when I enter ps -ef | grep rsync it shows the full scripting code on the cmd line... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeevra
2 Replies

7. AIX

Paging space is 100% full

Paging space is 100% full? what step can i take (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramraj731
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Apache - atop showing 100% memory

hello, I did some investigation before posting. i noticed that during the time when the httpd consumed 100% memory, only few swap was used. i got a link on StackOverflow that says its normal as unused memory is wasted memory on Linux. please let me have your views on this. ps: I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
2 Replies

9. AIX

100% Inode full with only 67% FS full.

AIX Version 6.1 and 7.1. I understand that when the OS initially creates the FS and inodes, its pretty strict, but not always tuned to a 1:1 ratio. I see the same thing when adding a whole disk LV to a separate device. It seems that when we expand a filesystem the inodes don't get tuned... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies
fuser(2)							System Calls Manual							  fuser(2)

NAME
fuser - Reports PIDs and UIDs for files, file systems and/or the devices attached to them. SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/fuser.h> int fuser( char *file, long flag, struct f_user fuser_array[], long sizeof_fuser_array ); PARAMETERS
Specifies the file name. Specifies one of the following values. If none of the following are values are specified, the default is to match open files. Matches only file ids. Provides mount point matching. Matches deleted files on the mount point specified by file. Specifies the array. Specifies the number of elements in the fuser array. DESCRIPTION
The fuser function reports a list of PIDs and UIDs that are associated with a specified file, file system, and/or the devices that are attached to them. The fuser function can report back additional information about "matches" by ORing one of the following constants that can be passed back in the member fu_flags: Current directory Current directory Parent of the current directory At least one file open, but the number open is not known. Executable image. Controlling terminal Trace At least one file is mmapped RETURN VALUES
On success, the fuser function returns the number of fuser_array elements that were found. The contents of the structure are as follows: typedef struct f_user { pid_t fu_pid; int fu_flags; uid_t fu_uid; } f_user_t; If an error has occurred, the fuser function returns -1 and sets errno to indicate the error. ERRORS
If the fuser function fails, errno may be set to one of the following values: The array is not large enough to hold the number of array elements returned or the array structure cannot be filled The file parameter specified does not exist EXAMPLES
Open regular files and special files are matched using the flag parameter set at 0L. Thus, if process 127 and 3220 open the /home/try file simultaneously and the fuser function is active, the PIDs and UIDs associated with the home/try file are reported as in the following exam- ple: fuser("/home/try", 0L, fuser_array, (long) (sizeof (fuser_array)/sizeof(fuser_array[0])); Similarly, if the special device file /dev/ttyp2 is open by process 32, then that PID and its associated UID are reported as in the following example: fuser("/dev/ttyp2", 0L, fuser_array, (long) (sizeof (fuser_array)/sizeof(fuser_array[0])); fuser(2)