Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk to parse df output
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk to parse df output Post 302894024 by vinil on Sunday 23rd of March 2014 06:56:59 AM
Old 03-23-2014
awk to parse df output

Output of the below code includes unmatched date.Please correct it
Code:
df -k|awk '$4>50 {print $1, "\t"$4,"\t" $7}'

It gives output less than 50% also.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

parse through one text file and output many

Hi, everyone The input file pattern is like below: Begin Object1 txt1 end ; Begin Object2 txt2 end ; ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: sophiadun
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To parse through the file and print output using awk or sed script

suppose if u have a file like that Hen ABCCSGSGSGJJJJK 15 Cock ABCCSGGGSGIJJJL 15 * * * * * * : * * * . * * * : Hen CFCDFCSDFCDERTF 30 Cock CHCDFCSDHCDEGFI 30 * . * * * * * * * : * * :* : : . The output shud be where there is : and . It shud... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse Logfile output variable

<SUMMARY filecount_excluded="0" dirbytes_sent="3367893" dirbytes_hashcache="13275664" ..and so on..> <session numthreads="1" type="avtarbackup" ndispatchers="1" ..and so on..><host numprocs="4" speed="900" osuser="root" name="ashsux01" memory="24545" /><build time="11:04:53" msgversion="13-10" ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse file using awk and work in awk output

hi guys, i want to parse a file using public function, the file contain raw data in the below format i want to get the output like this to load it to Oracle DB MARWA1,BSS:26,1,3,0,0,0,0,0.00,22,22,22.00 MARWA2,BSS:26,1,3,0,0,0,0,0.00,22,22,22.00 this the file raw format: Number of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dagigg
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to parse output for variables in Bash

Trying to finish up my script that automates some video encoding work. Situation: There is an MKV file to be transcoded. Problem: MKVINFO will give a bunch of output about an MKV file, included in that output are two lines I am interested in: | + Default duration: 41.708ms (23.976 fps... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: randyharris
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse snoop output

Hi all, Is it possible to create an script that parse an snoop output similar to the example above ? Each line is ended by "$" (set list in vi). as a result, I would like to print the output in only one line. can someone give me some tip ? Thanks a lot .:) l version="1.0" ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robdcb
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to parse jil output

Hi , I have a jil file which i am trying to parse and print the job name and the condition corresponding to it. Below is the input file /* -------------------- testjob1 -------------------- */ insert_job: testjob1 job_type: c machine: unix owner: chidori condition: s(joba) and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to parse this file using awk and output in CSV format?

My source file looks like this: Cust-Number = "101" Cust-Name="Joe" Cust-Town="London" Cust-hobby="tennis" Cust-purchase="200" Cust-Number = "102" Cust-Name="Mary" Cust-Town="Newyork" Cust-hobby="reading" Cust-purchase="125" Now I want to parse this file (leaving out hobby) and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balav
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to parse iostat command output

Hi, I got the code below is one of the threads from this forum. lineCount=$(iostat | wc -l) numDevices=$(expr $lineCount - 7); iostat $interval -x -t | awk -v awkCpuFile=$cpuFile -v awkDeviceFile=$deviceFile -v awkNumDevices=$numDevices ' BEGIN { print... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopivallabha
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Parse output and then compare column wise with awk

Hello, I am trying to write a script to parse the output of data and then alert based on certain conditions This is the output of my script (STRING) Name = Joe (FLOAT64) BMI = 34 (FLOAT64) Weight = 156 (STRING) Name = Sam (FLOAT64) BMI = 32 (FLOAT64) Weight = 180 and so on it repeats... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidnow
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)