Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Botnet Victims Map
Top Forums Web Development Botnet Victims Map Post 302893984 by Perderabo on Saturday 22nd of March 2014 09:14:10 PM
Old 03-22-2014
The map works fine for me and I did not log out from my google account. It wanted me to enter my password again and I did. It did offer me some upgrade option... I declined.

As I zoomed around I noticed that there is a dot in Ashburn Virginia. It looks like it is only 2 or 3 miles away from me. I wonder if it's anyone I know. Smilie

Does anyone else have a neighbor on the map?
This User Gave Thanks to Perderabo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix map?

There is a "Map"? of Unix and all its varients somewhere on the net. I used to have the link , but can't find it now. Anyone out there have a clue???? A good magician never reveals his secret; the unbelievable trick becomes simple and obvious once it is explained. So too with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bodhi
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

map comparsion

Hi all I have to compare maps/files on two seperate boxes and the output must be as following: 1)list the maps/file on box1 2)list the maps/file on box2 3)List maps in both the environments a) which are same b)which are different pls any ideas are appreciated thnks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkan77
2 Replies

3. Programming

STL map

Hi there, I am using the STL map and I print the map using: map <string, float> ngram_token_index ; map <string, float>::iterator map_iter ; //read the map ... // print the map for ( map_iter = ngram_token_index.begin() ; map_iter != ngram_token_index.end() ; map_iter++ ) cout << ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superuser84
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Vi map command

Hi, I'm trying to map a vi editor key to some commands. I'm using HP-UX 11.11. the command looks like map ~cmnt o * Suman Satpathy : <Esc> :r! date "\%d\%m\%y" <Esc> j$J basically my idea is to map a shortcut for my commentlines. but when I run the shortcut it inserts the line as below *... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumansatpathy
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Botnet Map from $_SERVER[HTTP_REFERER]

4000 node Botnet derived from PHP superglobal $_SERVER mapped with Google Maps Engine. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture640.png total ips 54945 unique ips 4000 unique countries 64 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

DSL Modem 192.168.a.b botnet member me?

I need a hint or a clue. Some four weeks or even more I try to change the password for my wifi access of the DSL Router without success. I access 192.168.x.x and filling in username as well as the password I am stuck. Literally nothing happens and the support line tells me that this is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
2 Replies
map-mbone(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      map-mbone(8)

NAME
map-mbone - Multicast connection mapper SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/map-mbone [-d debug_level] [-f] [-g] [-n] [-r retry_count] [-t timeout_count] [starting_router] OPTIONS
Sets the debug level. When the debug level is greater than 0 (the default), additional debugging messages are printed. Regardless of the debug level, if an error occurs, map-mbone writes an error message and terminates. Nonzero debug levels have the following effects: Prints packet warnings to stderr. Prints all level 1 messages and notifications of down networks to stderr. Prints all level 2 messages and notifications of all packet timeouts to stderr. Specifies the flooding option. Flooding allows the recursive search of neighboring multi- cast routers, and is enabled by default when starting_router is not used. Specifies graphing in GraphEd format. Disables the Domain Name Service (DNS) lookup for names of multicast routers. Specifies the number of times to retry a neighbor query. The default is 1 retry. Specifies the number of seconds to wait for a neighbor to reply to a query before retrying. The default timeout is 2 seconds. DESCRIPTION
The map-mbone program displays information about all multicast routers that are reachable from the multicast starting_router. If not speci- fied on the command line, the default multicast starting_router is the local host. The map-mbone program traverses neighboring multicast routers by sending the ASK_NEIGHBORS IGMP message to the multicast starting_router. If this multicast router responds, the response includes the version number and a list of addresses of neighboring multicast routers. If the responding router has a recent multicast version number, map-mbone requests additional information such as metrics, thresholds, and options from the multicast router. If the flooding option (-f) is specified, map-mbone asks each new neighboring multicast router for a list of neighbors. This search for unique routers continues until no new neighboring multicast routers are reported. RESTRICTIONS
You must be superuser in order to run map-mbone. SEE ALSO
Commands: mrinfo(8), mrouted(8), mtrace(8) Networking: mbone.info(7) map-mbone(8)