Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Continual knocking on port 443 from foreign IP address Post 302893856 by Corona688 on Friday 21st of March 2014 11:07:59 AM
Old 03-21-2014
If your IP ever offered any kind of proxy service, the internet will never forget.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sunblade shows 2 MAC address on same port

Please, can someone tell me why my SunBlade would be showing 2 different but similar MAC addresses on the same port on the Switch? The switch shows all other Workstations with 1 MAC on each port, but the SunBlade is showing 2. Thanks in advance for any insight.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: GoneCrazy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How To Change 5 port Ip Address Solaris?

Hello i'm newbie in solaris, anybody know how to change five port solaris 10? exmpe: bge0, bge1, bge2, etc. anybody can help me with the script implementasi... and logical how solaris work. thank so much:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanto85
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Port Address Changing....

Is there a software solution to stop intruders from changing my port addresses? Causes IPmap to crash. Platform is OS/X Leopard. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aleatory
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Configure squid to listen on any IP address with port 80

Hi, I am trying to configure a transparent squid cache. When I try to use the below option in squid.conf, squid listens on port 80 only for the IP address configured on the system's interface. http_port 80 transparent But I want squid to accept connections for any IP address on port 80.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Learner32
3 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Listening to port when no IP address is assigned

Hi Pals Consider a case where the network interface is there and it is connected to a network. Only thing left here is I need to set a static ip/ip though dhcp (though ifconfig) I heard that it is possible to listen even if the ip address is not set. So is there any possibility of an attack over... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreejithc
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Allow usage of port 80 and 443

I am trying to install Sun Java Web Server using an ordinary user with no root/sudo rights. I need to allow this web server to use ports 80 and 443. How can this be done?:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emealogistics
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What is the foreign address?

hi i want to open port 9100 and the connect server could not to connect to my application this my results of netstat tulpn Active Internet connections (w/o servers) Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State tcp 0 0 localhost:9100 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohammad alshar
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

How to open 443 port in HP-UX?

Hello Experts, I want to open the port 443 on my HP-UX system. can you please help ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: purushottamaher
1 Replies

9. IP Networking

netstat local and foreign address relationship.

Hi All, Can you please help me in understanding the relationship between local and foreign address in the output of netstat -an. Output 1 ---------- 162.103.162.37.50224 162.103.162.35.9511 49640 0 49640 0 ESTABLISHED 162.103.162.37.50263 162.103.162.35.9512 49640 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Girish19
1 Replies
PROXYTUNNEL(1)						      General Commands Manual						    PROXYTUNNEL(1)

NAME
proxytunnel - program to tunnel a connection throught an standard HTTPS proxy. SYNOPSIS
proxytunnel [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents the proxytunnel command. proxytunnel is a program that open a tunnel through a HTTPS proxy. OPTIONS
This program follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). -h, --help Print help and exit. -V, --version Print the version of the program and exit. -i, --inetd Run from inetd. Default is off. -a PORT, --standalone=PORT Run as standalone daemon on specified port. -p host:port, --proxy=host:port The local HTTPS proxy host:port combo to connect to. -r host:port, --remproxy=host:port The second-level (remote) proxy host:port to connect to when using two proxies. -d host:port, --dest=host:port The destination host:port to built the tunnel to. -e, --encrypt Encrypt the data between the local proxy and the destination using SSL. -E, --encrypt-proxy Encrypt the data between the client and the local proxy using SSL. -B, --buggy-encrypt-proxy Encrypt the data between the client and the local proxy using SSL, but stop using SSL immediately after the CONNECT exchange to workaround server bugs. (Might not work on all setups; see /usr/share/doc/proxytunnel/README.Debian.gz for more details.) -X, --encrypt-remproxy Encrypt the data between the local proxy and the second-level proxy using SSL. -F STRING, --passfile=STRING The file containing Username & Password to send to HTTPS proxy for authentification. This file uses the same format as .wgetrc, and so can use the credentials in common with wget. This option can be used to at least hide the password from anyone clever enough to use the `ps' command. -P user:pass, --proxyauth=user:pass The credentials to use for local HTTP(S) proxy authentication. -R user:pass, --remproxyauth=user:pass The credentials to use for remote HTTP(S) proxy authentication. -N, --ntlm Use NTLM-based authentication. -t DOMAIN, --domain=DOMAIN The NTLM domain to use, default is to autodetect. -H STRING, --header=STRING Additional HTTP headers to send to the proxy. -x STRING, --proctitle=STRING Use a different process title. -v, --verbose Turn on verbosity. Default is off. -q, --quiet Suppress messages. Default is off. NOTES
To use this program with OpenSSH to connect to a host somewhere, create a $HOME/.ssh/config file with the following content: Host foobar ProtocolKeepAlives 30 ProxyCommand /usr/bin/proxytunnel -p proxy.customer.com:8080 -P user:password -d mybox.athome.nl:443 If your proxy doesn't require the username and password for using it, you can skip these options. If you want to run proxytunnel from inetd add the '--inetd' option. Most HTTPS proxies do not allow access to ports other than 443 (HTTPS) and 563 (SNEWS), so some hacking is necessary to start the SSH dae- mon on the required port. (On the server side add an extra Port statement in the sshd_config file) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Loic Le Guyader <loic.leguyader@laposte.net> and updated by Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). August 30, 2009 PROXYTUNNEL(1)