Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GTK bug? xcb_io.c: 140
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat GTK bug? xcb_io.c: 140 Post 302893836 by fedora18 on Friday 21st of March 2014 10:07:19 AM
Old 03-21-2014
GTK bug? xcb_io.c: 140

Hi all,

Trying to get my application ready for distribution.
All looking good until I started getting this error and program termination:

Code:
My-Program: xcb_io.c:140 dequeue_pending_request: Assertion `req == dpy->xcb->pending_requests` failed

Has anyone come accross this? I am working in Fedora 14 with the GTK libraries. I beliieve that this could be a GTK bug of some kind. I can't chaulk it up to my own code as it is completely random when it occurs.

Thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by vbe; 03-21-2014 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: code tags please not HTML!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Root password for fresh 5.1 install on 43p-140?

I've installed AIX 5.1 on a 43p-140, but am unable to log in. At no point in the install did it ask me for a root password. When it boots to the console prompt, I enter "root" as a username, and then after 1 second it cycles right back to another root prompt. I am accessing the 43p-140... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: akbar
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FTP: Error -140: remote mkdir failed

I've just installed vsftpd on Ubuntu 9.04 server. I can access using my ftp client, however I cannot use mkdir either upload files. I get the following errors: `Error -140: remote mkdir failed` My configuration file has: write_enable = YES Is there some other parameter I should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
2 Replies

3. Programming

curses.h not found , gtk/gtk.h not found

i have downloaded <libncurses5-dev_5.7+20101128-1_i386.deb> and <ndk++-0.0.1alpha4.tar.bz2> which contains the header files curses.h and gtk/gtk.h .. i have also included them using .. #include "/home/ball/Desktop/Sudoku/project/libncurses5-dev_5.7+20101128-1_i386/usr/include/curses.h" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: upvan111
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use stty columns 140 in .profile on ksh

Hi, I am trying to put stty columns 140 in .profile to set column width to 140 so I don't have to manully do it every time. My main goal is to avoid seeing "Terminal too wide" message whenever I try to use vi editor in full screen. I am on korn shell echo $SHELL /bin/ksh So even... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: pat_pramod
8 Replies
GTK+(1) 							      1.2.10								   GTK+(1)

NAME
gtk-config - script to get information about the installed version of GTK+ SYNOPSIS
gtk-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] DESCRIPTION
gtk-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use GTK+. It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with GTK+. OPTIONS
gtk-config accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of GTK+ on the standard output. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GTK+ program. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GTK+ program. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that GTK+ was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that GTK+ was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. SEE ALSO
gimp(1), gimptool(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998 Owen Taylor Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. Version 25 October 1998 GTK+(1)