Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compile samba with krb5
Operating Systems HP-UX Compile samba with krb5 Post 302893329 by DGPickett on Tuesday 18th of March 2014 02:17:34 PM
Old 03-18-2014
You need a file named libgssapi.sl/.so that is readable and executable or libgssapi.a that is readable in any dir under directive -L or the usual places (/lib, /usr/lib). You can get binaries from the UK Hp repository HP-UX Porting and Archiving Centre | Home It seems to be a kerberos lib: User mailing list for Subversion. Please post all usage questions here.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

krb5.h not usable and not found during samba configuration error

Hi folks, I am using RH linux server 8.0 and have downloaded latest samba package for it. While configuring samba with --with-krb5 option while making this server join a windows AD domain, it gives the following error. active directory cannot be supported... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Samba 3.5.4 compile error

Hello! I am trying install samba 3.5.4. and following this instruction from the source package. So, there are my steps: 1 cd ../samba-3.5.4/source3 2 ./configure (without any arguments) and when i run make it returns error .................................................... Compiling... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhum
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Compile krb5-appl 1.0.3 on hpux

asprintf.c: In function 'vasprintf': asprintf.c:58: error: 'SIZE_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function) asprintf.c:58: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once asprintf.c:58: error: for each function it appears in.) Someone know how to fix? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Samba compile issue on Solaris 9

Hi all :) I've been given a task to try and upgrade Samba on our legacy Solaris 9 (SunOS 5.9) sparc system. Its currently running samba 3.5.3 but we'd like to try and install 3.6.0 (or 3.6.25) to have minimal protocol smbv2. When trying to install from source, it appears to configure fine,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbob01
4 Replies
REGDIFF(1)						    System Administration tools 						REGDIFF(1)

NAME
regdiff - Diff program for Windows registry files SYNOPSIS
regdiff [--help] [--backend=BACKEND] [--credentials=CREDENTIALS] [location] DESCRIPTION
regdiff compares two Windows registry files key by key and value by value and generates a text file that contains the differences between the two files. A file generated by regdiff can later be applied to a registry file by the regpatch utility. regdiff and regpatch use the same file format as the regedit32.exe utility from Windows. OPTIONS
--help Show list of available options. --backend BACKEND Name of backend to load. Possible values are: creg, regf, dir and rpc. The default is dir. This argument can be specified twice: once for the first registry file and once for the second. --credentials=CREDENTIALS Credentials to use, if any. Password should be separated from user name by a percent sign. This argument can be specified twice: once for the first registry file and once for the second. VERSION
This man page is correct for version 4.0 of the Samba suite. SEE ALSO
gregedit, regshell, regpatch, regtree, samba, patch, diff AUTHOR
This utility is part of the Samba[1] suite, which is developed by the global Samba Team[2]. This manpage and regdiff were written by Jelmer Vernooij. NOTES
1. Samba http://www.samba.org/ 2. Samba Team http://www.samba.org/samba/team/ Samba 4.0 06/17/2014 REGDIFF(1)